Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy Reunite in Greece in 'Before Midnight' First Trailer
The first trailer for "Before Midnight" has landed online via Yahoo! Movies. The film, which received a rave review when premiered at the 2013 SXSW and Sundance Film Festival, reunites Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy who reprise their roles as Jesse and Celine respectively.
Set nine years after the Paris reunion in "Before Sunset", the trailer gives a look at Jesse and Celine as a couple with two daughters. Along with their two girls, they come to Greece for a vacation to re-explore their relationship.
The trailer shares a lot of romantic scenes between Jesse and Celine. In one scene, the pair are discussing their first meeting with friends. Another scene shows the pair heading to a beach where they sit on a bench and see the sunset together, but they seem to have a problem as Celine leaves the room after Jesse says, "You are the mayor of crazy town."
"Before Midnight" follows Jesse and Celine in their early 40s, 18 years after they met for the first time on a train heading to Vienna, and 9 years after the Paris event. The couple has married and lives in Paris together with their twins. Jesse continues to find success as a novelist while he is also struggling to maintain his relationship with his teenage son, Hank, who lives in Chicago with Jesse's ex-wife.
Directed by Richard Linklater who also co-penned the script with Ethan and Julie, the film also stars Seamus Davey-Fitzpatrick, Ariane Labed, Athina Rachel Tsangari, Xenia Kalogeropoulou, and Walter Lassally. It will come to U.S. theaters on May 24.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris