Amanda Bynes Threatens to Sue Media Over Negative Publicity
Amanda Bynes took to Twitter on Thursday, March 28 to vent her frustration at Us Weekly and Perez Hilton. Both sites reported recent news about the star wandering the streets of Times Square with a shirt over her head, while Perez Hilton later suggested she could be "mentally unstable".
"I'm suing @usweekly & @perezhilton for continuing to act like I'm doing something wrong by tweeting and walking to photoshoots. F**k you!!!!" she tweeted. However, Bynes' anger dissipated soon as she moved on to another topic several minutes later, "Check my twitter for updates on my clothing and perfume line plus pix!"
Responding to the 26-year-old actress' Twitter rant, Perez Hilton told E! News, "I used to consider Amanda Bynes a real-life friend. This saddens me. Seeing her in the state she's in now saddens me. A lot of her other former friends I've spoken to recently are also sad and feeling helpless. My heart goes out to her and also her family. Sincerely. I truly hope she gets better!"
Previously, the "Easy A" star expressed her disappointment when she was followed by paparazzi while working on her clothing and perfume line. On Tuesday, March 26, she wrote on her Twitter page, "My selfies we're taken after those paparazzi photos. I was walking to a photo shoot for my clothing line & perfume line that's in the works!"
More Amanda Bynes News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Trangender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik
- 'American Idol' Winner Scotty McCreery Cited for Bringing Loaded Gun to Airport