Amanda Bynes Threatens to Sue Media Over Negative Publicity
Amanda Bynes took to Twitter on Thursday, March 28 to vent her frustration at Us Weekly and Perez Hilton. Both sites reported recent news about the star wandering the streets of Times Square with a shirt over her head, while Perez Hilton later suggested she could be "mentally unstable".
"I'm suing @usweekly & @perezhilton for continuing to act like I'm doing something wrong by tweeting and walking to photoshoots. F**k you!!!!" she tweeted. However, Bynes' anger dissipated soon as she moved on to another topic several minutes later, "Check my twitter for updates on my clothing and perfume line plus pix!"
Responding to the 26-year-old actress' Twitter rant, Perez Hilton told E! News, "I used to consider Amanda Bynes a real-life friend. This saddens me. Seeing her in the state she's in now saddens me. A lot of her other former friends I've spoken to recently are also sad and feeling helpless. My heart goes out to her and also her family. Sincerely. I truly hope she gets better!"
Previously, the "Easy A" star expressed her disappointment when she was followed by paparazzi while working on her clothing and perfume line. On Tuesday, March 26, she wrote on her Twitter page, "My selfies we're taken after those paparazzi photos. I was walking to a photo shoot for my clothing line & perfume line that's in the works!"
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'