Miley Cyrus Denies Dating Nick Jonas
Miley Cyrus shot down the report that she is getting back with Nick Jonas. The rumor surfaced after a tabloid said that the 20-year-old actress was spotted having a lunch date with the member of the Jonas Brothers during an allegedly difficult time in her relationship with fiance Liam Hemsworth.
"I literally haven't seen Nick Jonas in years. Don't believe everything you read folks," she wrote on her Twitter page. "Why are magazines allowed to publish straight bull s**t... I couldn't have 'ran' into anyone because I haven't went to eat out in public in weeks because of the amount of paparazzi outside my house."
However, HollywoodLife claimed Miley and Nick actually met at the restaurant. "[There was] absolutely no romantic vibe at all, at any time while they ate and while they were there. It seemed more like a meeting than a friendly chit chat or get together -it was a more serious tone, based on their demeanor. They seemed to be having a business meeting- they were on their phones and then they left without incident," a source told the site.
"They left separately," added the source. "Liam was fully aware that she was out with him, there is nothing to worry about at all."
Back in October 2012, Nick caused a stir after confirming the song "Wedding Bell" was about Miley, whom he dated for 18 months before splitting in December 2007. The song talked about the love of his life marrying someone else.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media