Miley Cyrus Denies Dating Nick Jonas
Miley Cyrus shot down the report that she is getting back with Nick Jonas. The rumor surfaced after a tabloid said that the 20-year-old actress was spotted having a lunch date with the member of the Jonas Brothers during an allegedly difficult time in her relationship with fiance Liam Hemsworth.
"I literally haven't seen Nick Jonas in years. Don't believe everything you read folks," she wrote on her Twitter page. "Why are magazines allowed to publish straight bull s**t... I couldn't have 'ran' into anyone because I haven't went to eat out in public in weeks because of the amount of paparazzi outside my house."
However, HollywoodLife claimed Miley and Nick actually met at the restaurant. "[There was] absolutely no romantic vibe at all, at any time while they ate and while they were there. It seemed more like a meeting than a friendly chit chat or get together -it was a more serious tone, based on their demeanor. They seemed to be having a business meeting- they were on their phones and then they left without incident," a source told the site.
"They left separately," added the source. "Liam was fully aware that she was out with him, there is nothing to worry about at all."
Back in October 2012, Nick caused a stir after confirming the song "Wedding Bell" was about Miley, whom he dated for 18 months before splitting in December 2007. The song talked about the love of his life marrying someone else.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'