Lindsay Lohan Reportedly Looks 'Hungover' on 'Anger Management' Set
Lindsay Lohan arrived early on day three of "Anger Management" filming on Wednesday, March 27. However, according to a source, the actress did not look really good. The source claimed that Lohan looked "hungover" and she "puked in parking lot."
"She had to get up early to shoot the scenes before she flew out to Brazil. She looked hungover and puked in the parking lot," a source told New York Daily News.
For her guest appearance on Charlie Sheen's FX sitcom, Lohan was scheduled to shoot her scenes on Monday and Tuesday. However, the producer told Lohan to come again on Wednesday to finish her scenes which did not go well on the previous day.
Previously, on Tuesday, Lohan reportedly arrived late on the filming location and was not ready. "She looked and sounded terrible today. It was like night and day," a source said. The source also said that it "was the harder day with more lines." Therefore, Lohan's appearance might "be edited down."
Another source told E! News that the filming on Tuesday was especially hard for the production crew. "The first day was fine. She showed up early and did her job," the source said. However, "from the moment she arrived yesterday she did nothing but hold up the production. She would sit in her trailer and stall and she delayed until she up and left for her boyfriend's concert. She held everyone hostage," the source revealed.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'