Lindsay Lohan Reportedly Looks 'Hungover' on 'Anger Management' Set
Lindsay Lohan arrived early on day three of "Anger Management" filming on Wednesday, March 27. However, according to a source, the actress did not look really good. The source claimed that Lohan looked "hungover" and she "puked in parking lot."
"She had to get up early to shoot the scenes before she flew out to Brazil. She looked hungover and puked in the parking lot," a source told New York Daily News.
For her guest appearance on Charlie Sheen's FX sitcom, Lohan was scheduled to shoot her scenes on Monday and Tuesday. However, the producer told Lohan to come again on Wednesday to finish her scenes which did not go well on the previous day.
Previously, on Tuesday, Lohan reportedly arrived late on the filming location and was not ready. "She looked and sounded terrible today. It was like night and day," a source said. The source also said that it "was the harder day with more lines." Therefore, Lohan's appearance might "be edited down."
Another source told E! News that the filming on Tuesday was especially hard for the production crew. "The first day was fine. She showed up early and did her job," the source said. However, "from the moment she arrived yesterday she did nothing but hold up the production. She would sit in her trailer and stall and she delayed until she up and left for her boyfriend's concert. She held everyone hostage," the source revealed.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO