'G.I. Joe: Retaliation' New Clip: Channing Tatum Crawls to Victory
A clip for "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" has landed online via Yahoo! Movies before the movie opens nationwide on March 28. The one-minute video highlights Channing Tatum's Duke and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's Roadblock playing a military video game in Roadblock's house.
Despite being an elite soldier in real life, Duke is apparently a soldier with small guts in the virtual world. He opts to easily win the game by making his game character crawl instead of fighting. "I'm gonna crawl to victory, that's what I'm gonna do," he tells Roadblock. Not believing what he just heard, Roadblock says, "How can you be so good at combat when you stink at this?"
The preview also sees the fatherly side of Duke when he playfully wrestles with Roadblock's daughters who come and interrupt him from playing the game.
"Retaliation" will find the Joes fighting their mortal enemy Cobra. They are forced to contend with threats from within the government that jeopardize their very existence. Directed by Jon M. Chu with Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick writing the script, the film also stars Bruce Willis, D.J. Cotrona, Ray Park, Adrianne Palicki, Jonathan Pryce, RZA, and Ray Stevenson.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival