'G.I. Joe: Retaliation' New Clip: Channing Tatum Crawls to Victory
A clip for "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" has landed online via Yahoo! Movies before the movie opens nationwide on March 28. The one-minute video highlights Channing Tatum's Duke and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's Roadblock playing a military video game in Roadblock's house.
Despite being an elite soldier in real life, Duke is apparently a soldier with small guts in the virtual world. He opts to easily win the game by making his game character crawl instead of fighting. "I'm gonna crawl to victory, that's what I'm gonna do," he tells Roadblock. Not believing what he just heard, Roadblock says, "How can you be so good at combat when you stink at this?"
The preview also sees the fatherly side of Duke when he playfully wrestles with Roadblock's daughters who come and interrupt him from playing the game.
"Retaliation" will find the Joes fighting their mortal enemy Cobra. They are forced to contend with threats from within the government that jeopardize their very existence. Directed by Jon M. Chu with Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick writing the script, the film also stars Bruce Willis, D.J. Cotrona, Ray Park, Adrianne Palicki, Jonathan Pryce, RZA, and Ray Stevenson.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie