'G.I. Joe: Retaliation' New Clip: Channing Tatum Crawls to Victory
A clip for "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" has landed online via Yahoo! Movies before the movie opens nationwide on March 28. The one-minute video highlights Channing Tatum's Duke and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's Roadblock playing a military video game in Roadblock's house.
Despite being an elite soldier in real life, Duke is apparently a soldier with small guts in the virtual world. He opts to easily win the game by making his game character crawl instead of fighting. "I'm gonna crawl to victory, that's what I'm gonna do," he tells Roadblock. Not believing what he just heard, Roadblock says, "How can you be so good at combat when you stink at this?"
The preview also sees the fatherly side of Duke when he playfully wrestles with Roadblock's daughters who come and interrupt him from playing the game.
"Retaliation" will find the Joes fighting their mortal enemy Cobra. They are forced to contend with threats from within the government that jeopardize their very existence. Directed by Jon M. Chu with Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick writing the script, the film also stars Bruce Willis, D.J. Cotrona, Ray Park, Adrianne Palicki, Jonathan Pryce, RZA, and Ray Stevenson.
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending