'G.I. Joe: Retaliation' New Clip: Channing Tatum Crawls to Victory
A clip for "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" has landed online via Yahoo! Movies before the movie opens nationwide on March 28. The one-minute video highlights Channing Tatum's Duke and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's Roadblock playing a military video game in Roadblock's house.
Despite being an elite soldier in real life, Duke is apparently a soldier with small guts in the virtual world. He opts to easily win the game by making his game character crawl instead of fighting. "I'm gonna crawl to victory, that's what I'm gonna do," he tells Roadblock. Not believing what he just heard, Roadblock says, "How can you be so good at combat when you stink at this?"
The preview also sees the fatherly side of Duke when he playfully wrestles with Roadblock's daughters who come and interrupt him from playing the game.
"Retaliation" will find the Joes fighting their mortal enemy Cobra. They are forced to contend with threats from within the government that jeopardize their very existence. Directed by Jon M. Chu with Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick writing the script, the film also stars Bruce Willis, D.J. Cotrona, Ray Park, Adrianne Palicki, Jonathan Pryce, RZA, and Ray Stevenson.
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri