Hit-Girl Tries to Live Like a Normal Girl in 'Kick-Ass 2' International Trailers
New international trailers for "Kick-Ass 2" have been released online, one of which is an age-restricted preview. Both new previews of the "Kick-Ass" sequel center on Chloe Moretz's bratty Hit-Girl who takes time off from crime fighting to live a normal life as Mindy Macready.
After losing her father Damon Macready, Mindy is now being taken care of by Sergeant Marcus Williams, played by Morris Chestnut. Reluctant to put aside her mask and costume, Mindy is advised to try living the life of "a normal girl" as Williams says, "This is your chance for a new start." The videos catch a glimpse of how Hit-Girl blends in with the dull life of a high school student.
The trailers also see Hit-Girl's comeback as she dons her costume and joins forces with Kick-Ass, played by Aaron Johnson, and Colonel Stars and Stripes, played by Jim Carrey, in Justice Forever. Hit-Girl and Colonel Stars and Stripes are also highlighted in newly-released character posters.
Based on "Kick-Ass 2" and "Hit-Girl" comic books, the upcoming film is written and directed by Jeff Wadlow and co-produced by Matthew Vaughn. The action comedy film, which also stars Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Donald Faison, and Robert Emms, will hit U.S. theaters on April 16.
"Kick-Ass 2" International Red-Band Trailer:
"Kick-Ass 2" International Trailer:
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic