Hit-Girl Tries to Live Like a Normal Girl in 'Kick-Ass 2' International Trailers
New international trailers for "Kick-Ass 2" have been released online, one of which is an age-restricted preview. Both new previews of the "Kick-Ass" sequel center on Chloe Moretz's bratty Hit-Girl who takes time off from crime fighting to live a normal life as Mindy Macready.
After losing her father Damon Macready, Mindy is now being taken care of by Sergeant Marcus Williams, played by Morris Chestnut. Reluctant to put aside her mask and costume, Mindy is advised to try living the life of "a normal girl" as Williams says, "This is your chance for a new start." The videos catch a glimpse of how Hit-Girl blends in with the dull life of a high school student.
The trailers also see Hit-Girl's comeback as she dons her costume and joins forces with Kick-Ass, played by Aaron Johnson, and Colonel Stars and Stripes, played by Jim Carrey, in Justice Forever. Hit-Girl and Colonel Stars and Stripes are also highlighted in newly-released character posters.
Based on "Kick-Ass 2" and "Hit-Girl" comic books, the upcoming film is written and directed by Jeff Wadlow and co-produced by Matthew Vaughn. The action comedy film, which also stars Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Donald Faison, and Robert Emms, will hit U.S. theaters on April 16.
"Kick-Ass 2" International Red-Band Trailer:
"Kick-Ass 2" International Trailer:
- Ivanka Trump Gets Booed by Audience During Berlin Summit, but She's 'Used to It'
- Watch Adam Levine's Heartfelt Tribute to Christina Grimmie on 'The Voice'
- Nick Gordon Has New Girlfriend, a Year After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death
- Braless Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer One-Piece Swimsuit
- Shania Twain Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- 'Avengers 4' Title Won't Be 'Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet', Says James Gunn
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are 'Okay' Without Having Their Own Kids on Their Relationship
- 'Shadowhunters' Reveals First Look at Sebastian in Season 2B Promo