Hit-Girl Tries to Live Like a Normal Girl in 'Kick-Ass 2' International Trailers
New international trailers for "Kick-Ass 2" have been released online, one of which is an age-restricted preview. Both new previews of the "Kick-Ass" sequel center on Chloe Moretz's bratty Hit-Girl who takes time off from crime fighting to live a normal life as Mindy Macready.
After losing her father Damon Macready, Mindy is now being taken care of by Sergeant Marcus Williams, played by Morris Chestnut. Reluctant to put aside her mask and costume, Mindy is advised to try living the life of "a normal girl" as Williams says, "This is your chance for a new start." The videos catch a glimpse of how Hit-Girl blends in with the dull life of a high school student.
The trailers also see Hit-Girl's comeback as she dons her costume and joins forces with Kick-Ass, played by Aaron Johnson, and Colonel Stars and Stripes, played by Jim Carrey, in Justice Forever. Hit-Girl and Colonel Stars and Stripes are also highlighted in newly-released character posters.
Based on "Kick-Ass 2" and "Hit-Girl" comic books, the upcoming film is written and directed by Jeff Wadlow and co-produced by Matthew Vaughn. The action comedy film, which also stars Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Donald Faison, and Robert Emms, will hit U.S. theaters on April 16.
"Kick-Ass 2" International Red-Band Trailer:
"Kick-Ass 2" International Trailer:
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed