Kourtney Kardashian Denies Alleged Ex-Lover's Paternity Claim
Kourtney Kardashian slammed a claim by alleged ex-lover Michael Girgenti who said that he might be the father of Kourtney's 3-year-old son, Mason. Via her lawyer, Kourtney said that the claim was "preposterous and an outrageous lie."
The lawyer said that Kourtney and Michael "did not exchange contact information. Since the August 20, 2008, on-set photo shoot, Kourtney never spoke with him, saw him nor met him again. Kourtney has never been alone with him, and Kourtney certainly has never physically/intimately been with Mr. Girgenti."
Previously, Michael told InTouch magazine that he might be Mason's father. Michael told the magazine that he and Kourtney met in April 2008 for 944 magazine photoshoot. Later he took Kourtney to his apartment in Glendale, California when she was having problems with her longtime boyfriend Scott Disick. Afterwards, things got hotter in the apartment.
"We started kissing, making out and touching each other. My shirt was off. We were fooling around on the couch a little while before I took her to the bedroom," Michael said. He "slipped [Kourtney's] clothes off" and then "she helped me undress and we fell into bed," Michael said.
He also said that at that time they did not use protection. Nine months after the "great" sex which lasted for 20 minutes, Mason was born. "I saw photos of him and began to wonder. I tried to reach out to Kourtney via email but she didn't respond. If Mason's my child, I want to be there for him. He deserves to know who his real father is," Michael said. He hoped that he could "push them into taking the DNA test" by revealing the story to public.
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Ireland Baldwin Celebrates Earth Day by Going Topless - See the Pic!
- Dan Stevens Is Open to Another 'Beauty and the Beast' Film
- Jealous Kim Kardashian Planning to Outshine Beyonce by Getting Pregnant Again
- Watch Lady GaGa's Emotional Tribute to Cancer-Stricken Friend During Coachella Performance
- Rob Kardashian's Not Ready to Give Up on His 'Unhealthy' Relationship With Blac Chyna
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon