Justin Bieber Calls His Recent Behavior 'Part of Growing Up'
Constantly criticized for his strange behavior, Justin Bieber is now taking an opportunity to clear up every incident that has put him under public scrutiny lately. In an interview with Us Weekly, the Canadian heartthrob expresses his bitter disappointment at recent media reports.
"The biggest misconception about me is that I'm a bad person," says Bieber. The pop star refuses to be labeled a "bad boy" as he says, "I get upset about that. I have a big heart. I want to be a good role model, but some people want me to fail."
Bieber explains every controversy that was recently highlighted by the media, beginning with a photo of him walking shirtless in the cold London weather on February 28. "I still had part of my tour wardrobe on and was rushing into my hotel," explains the singer, who was photographed shirtless again in Poland on March 25.
The ex-beau of Selena Gomez then moves on to his hospitalization issue on March 7 after he fainted on stage in England. "I passed out from the flu. The worst thing to me is disappointing my fans," he explains. "We only had five songs left... so they gave me oxygen, and I decided to finish the show and then go to the hospital. The show must go on."
Regarding a gas mask that he put on in England, the teen crooner has a logical reason for that. "I wanted to hide my face from all the cameras," he explains. "They [friends] got it as a joke. My friends and I like messing around."
Bieber concludes that his recent behavior should not be taken seriously since it is part of life. "I'm young and I make mistakes. That's part of growing up," he says. "I mess up sometimes. It's part of growing up... I'm young and I want to have fun. I don't think there is anything wrong with that."
Meanwhile, Bieber reportedly paid a brief visit to Selena Gomez's house on March 27 before heading to Munich for his "Believe" tour. Driven through front gates in a bus-type vehicle, the 19-year-old singer arrived at Gomez's home in Encino, California at around 3:30 P.M. and only stayed for over an hour.
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women