'Veep' Actress Anna Chlumsky Pregnant With Her First Child
Anna Chlumsky, 32, is adding a new member to her family. The "Veep" actress announces that she is expecting a baby, her first child with her husband of nearly five years Shaun So.
The Amy Brookheimer depicter is due to give birth this summer. "I'm feeling pretty good so far," she tells PEOPLE. "I was really lucky - I did not have any morning sickness which was great because I was working."
The couple has found out the sex of their unborn child, but decides to keep it to themselves for now. In the meantime, they are preparing themselves to welcome the bundle of joy. "We're working on getting the nursery ready," she spills.
"I'm being judicious with which books I read because I don't want to get overwhelmed," explains the first-time mom. "Most of the books have to do with how to have a worry-free pregnancy and keep the anxiety down."
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon
- Frank Ocean Releases Another New Catchy Song 'Lens'
- Kylie Jenner Forced to Leave Las Vegas Event by Anti-Fur Protestors
- Awkward Reunion! Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Say a Quick Hello at Pal's Birthday
- Scott Disick Caught Bringing a 'Tramp' to His Hotel Room in 'KUWTK' Preview
- Gigi Hadid's Super Sweet Birthday Picture With Zayn Malik Will Make You Jealous