'Veep' Actress Anna Chlumsky Pregnant With Her First Child
Anna Chlumsky, 32, is adding a new member to her family. The "Veep" actress announces that she is expecting a baby, her first child with her husband of nearly five years Shaun So.
The Amy Brookheimer depicter is due to give birth this summer. "I'm feeling pretty good so far," she tells PEOPLE. "I was really lucky - I did not have any morning sickness which was great because I was working."
The couple has found out the sex of their unborn child, but decides to keep it to themselves for now. In the meantime, they are preparing themselves to welcome the bundle of joy. "We're working on getting the nursery ready," she spills.
"I'm being judicious with which books I read because I don't want to get overwhelmed," explains the first-time mom. "Most of the books have to do with how to have a worry-free pregnancy and keep the anxiety down."
More Anna Chlumsky News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media