'Veep' Actress Anna Chlumsky Pregnant With Her First Child
Anna Chlumsky, 32, is adding a new member to her family. The "Veep" actress announces that she is expecting a baby, her first child with her husband of nearly five years Shaun So.
The Amy Brookheimer depicter is due to give birth this summer. "I'm feeling pretty good so far," she tells PEOPLE. "I was really lucky - I did not have any morning sickness which was great because I was working."
The couple has found out the sex of their unborn child, but decides to keep it to themselves for now. In the meantime, they are preparing themselves to welcome the bundle of joy. "We're working on getting the nursery ready," she spills.
"I'm being judicious with which books I read because I don't want to get overwhelmed," explains the first-time mom. "Most of the books have to do with how to have a worry-free pregnancy and keep the anxiety down."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival