'Veep' Actress Anna Chlumsky Pregnant With Her First Child
Anna Chlumsky, 32, is adding a new member to her family. The "Veep" actress announces that she is expecting a baby, her first child with her husband of nearly five years Shaun So.
The Amy Brookheimer depicter is due to give birth this summer. "I'm feeling pretty good so far," she tells PEOPLE. "I was really lucky - I did not have any morning sickness which was great because I was working."
The couple has found out the sex of their unborn child, but decides to keep it to themselves for now. In the meantime, they are preparing themselves to welcome the bundle of joy. "We're working on getting the nursery ready," she spills.
"I'm being judicious with which books I read because I don't want to get overwhelmed," explains the first-time mom. "Most of the books have to do with how to have a worry-free pregnancy and keep the anxiety down."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video