'Veep' Actress Anna Chlumsky Pregnant With Her First Child
Anna Chlumsky, 32, is adding a new member to her family. The "Veep" actress announces that she is expecting a baby, her first child with her husband of nearly five years Shaun So.
The Amy Brookheimer depicter is due to give birth this summer. "I'm feeling pretty good so far," she tells PEOPLE. "I was really lucky - I did not have any morning sickness which was great because I was working."
The couple has found out the sex of their unborn child, but decides to keep it to themselves for now. In the meantime, they are preparing themselves to welcome the bundle of joy. "We're working on getting the nursery ready," she spills.
"I'm being judicious with which books I read because I don't want to get overwhelmed," explains the first-time mom. "Most of the books have to do with how to have a worry-free pregnancy and keep the anxiety down."
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic