Jon Hamm Calls Jokes About His Private Parts 'a Little Rude'
Jon Hamm has responded to the jokes people have been making about his most private parts. In an excerpt of his interview with Rolling Stone, the actor who appears on the cover of the magazine's latest edition says he's sick of the whole thing.
"Most of it's tongue-in-cheek. But it is a little rude. It just speaks to a broader freedom that people feel like they have -a prurience," he tells the magazine. "They're called 'privates' for a reason. I'm wearing pants, for f**k's sake. Lay off."
The 42-year-old star also finds it annoying when there are Tumblr accounts dedicated to his private parts. "I mean, it's not like I'm a f**king lead miner. There are harder jobs in the world. But when people feel the freedom to create Tumblr accounts about my c**k, I feel like that wasn't part of the deal [of being fame]. But whatever. I guess it's better than being called out for the opposite," he continues.
Meanwhile, two major underwear companies, Jockey and Fruit of the Loom have reportedly offered Hamm a lifetime supply of their products. A representative for Jockey told TMZ, "Jockey would like to offer our support for Jon Hamm in the form of a lifetime supply of Jockey underwear." However, Hamm hasn't confirmed the report.
The actor's penis began gaining people's attention after he appeared in tight pants on the set of "Mad Men". "This season takes place in the 1960s, where the pants are very tight and leave little to the imagination," said a source. "Jon's impressive anatomy is so distracting that they politely insisted on underwear."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March