Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged to Boxer Beau Wladimir Klitschko
Many already knew that Hayden Panettiere was getting back together with Wladimir Klitschko after they were spotted getting lovey dovey in Florida recently. What people didn't know back then was that she was secretly engaged to the Ukrainian heavyweight boxer, so Us Weekly reports.
"Very few people know, and she isn't wearing her ring publicly yet," a source says. The "Nashville" actress and her beau, who reconciled in January after breaking up in 2011 after two years of dating, are now planning their nuptials. "Looks like a summer wedding!" so the source claims.
Panettiere, 23, and Klitschko, 37, couldn't keep their hands off of each other when watched the Miami Heat taking on the Charlotte Bobcats in Florida March 24. He, at one point, was caught on camera leaning in to kiss her on the lips and she returned the gesture by putting her hand on his neck.
This will be a first marriage for Panettiere. She previously dated "Heroes" co-star Milo Ventimiglia and "One Tree Hill" actor Stephen Colletti, and was in a relationship with NFL player Scotty McNight before getting back together with Klitschko.
The actress admitted she felt more comfortable dating athlete. "It's been a really cool thing, because they're in similar circles, where they understand the schedule, the work ethic, the social aspect, but they're not exactly in your industry, so it works out well," so she explained.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal