Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged to Boxer Beau Wladimir Klitschko
Many already knew that Hayden Panettiere was getting back together with Wladimir Klitschko after they were spotted getting lovey dovey in Florida recently. What people didn't know back then was that she was secretly engaged to the Ukrainian heavyweight boxer, so Us Weekly reports.
"Very few people know, and she isn't wearing her ring publicly yet," a source says. The "Nashville" actress and her beau, who reconciled in January after breaking up in 2011 after two years of dating, are now planning their nuptials. "Looks like a summer wedding!" so the source claims.
Panettiere, 23, and Klitschko, 37, couldn't keep their hands off of each other when watched the Miami Heat taking on the Charlotte Bobcats in Florida March 24. He, at one point, was caught on camera leaning in to kiss her on the lips and she returned the gesture by putting her hand on his neck.
This will be a first marriage for Panettiere. She previously dated "Heroes" co-star Milo Ventimiglia and "One Tree Hill" actor Stephen Colletti, and was in a relationship with NFL player Scotty McNight before getting back together with Klitschko.
The actress admitted she felt more comfortable dating athlete. "It's been a really cool thing, because they're in similar circles, where they understand the schedule, the work ethic, the social aspect, but they're not exactly in your industry, so it works out well," so she explained.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby