Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged to Boxer Beau Wladimir Klitschko
Many already knew that Hayden Panettiere was getting back together with Wladimir Klitschko after they were spotted getting lovey dovey in Florida recently. What people didn't know back then was that she was secretly engaged to the Ukrainian heavyweight boxer, so Us Weekly reports.
"Very few people know, and she isn't wearing her ring publicly yet," a source says. The "Nashville" actress and her beau, who reconciled in January after breaking up in 2011 after two years of dating, are now planning their nuptials. "Looks like a summer wedding!" so the source claims.
Panettiere, 23, and Klitschko, 37, couldn't keep their hands off of each other when watched the Miami Heat taking on the Charlotte Bobcats in Florida March 24. He, at one point, was caught on camera leaning in to kiss her on the lips and she returned the gesture by putting her hand on his neck.
This will be a first marriage for Panettiere. She previously dated "Heroes" co-star Milo Ventimiglia and "One Tree Hill" actor Stephen Colletti, and was in a relationship with NFL player Scotty McNight before getting back together with Klitschko.
The actress admitted she felt more comfortable dating athlete. "It's been a really cool thing, because they're in similar circles, where they understand the schedule, the work ethic, the social aspect, but they're not exactly in your industry, so it works out well," so she explained.
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up