Sofia Vergara Goes Back to Blonde for Summer
Sofia Vergara flaunts her new look in a picture she posted on Instagram on Tuesday, March 26. Excited with her new hair color, the 40-year-old actress gave a shout out to her stylist. "Blond ambitions!! Gracias to the amazing Kelly [Kline]. I'm ready for summer!" she wrote. The picture was taken in a car. She wore a gray top and struck a sultry face to the camera.
Sofia is famous for her voluptuous figure and brunette locks. However, her real hair color is actually blonde. In an interview with Self magazine in 2010, she revealed, "I'm a natural blonde, but when I started acting, I would go to auditions, and they didn't know where to put me because I was voluptuous and had the accent - but I had blonde hair. The moment I dyed my hair dark, it was, 'Oh, she's the hot Latin girl.' "
Earlier this month, in an interview with Vogue, the actress revealed that she and her fiance, Nick Loeb, would like to have another member to their family. Sofia already has a son from her previous marriage. "My boyfriend is 37, younger than me, never had kids," she said. In addition, her son has been longing for a sibling since he was younger.
"I have to be careful what I eat because they're freezing my eggs," she revealed. Sofia said that she was having fertility treatment which includes hormone pills and injections. Her doctors "want to get as many eggs as they can because usually you produce them but they're not good. They have to be perfect, perfect, perfect ones," she explained.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'