Nicola Peltz Officially Joins 'Transformers 4'
Nicola Peltz is added to the cast ensemble of "Transformers 4". Michael Bay announced the young actress' casting on Twitter on Tuesday, March 26. The 18-year-old star will play the daughter of Mark Wahlberg's character in the film to be directed by Bay.
Before the helmer confirmed her attachment, Peltz had been rumored to join the fourth installment of the "Transformers" film franchise. Peltz is best known for playing Katara in "The Last Airbender" and is currently starring on A&E's new series "Bates Motel".
Also joining the cast is Brenton Thwaites who will play Peltz's biker boyfriend. Thwaites is an Australian actor who soon will be seen starring opposite Angelina Jolie in "Maleficent".
Bay told fans that "Transformers 4" would be shot in 3D. The plot details are still scarce, but the film will be set in China four years after the event of "Transformers: Dark of the Moon".
The film which will also star Jack Reynor is set to be released in U.S. theaters on June 27.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding