Nicola Peltz Officially Joins 'Transformers 4'
Nicola Peltz is added to the cast ensemble of "Transformers 4". Michael Bay announced the young actress' casting on Twitter on Tuesday, March 26. The 18-year-old star will play the daughter of Mark Wahlberg's character in the film to be directed by Bay.
Before the helmer confirmed her attachment, Peltz had been rumored to join the fourth installment of the "Transformers" film franchise. Peltz is best known for playing Katara in "The Last Airbender" and is currently starring on A&E's new series "Bates Motel".
Also joining the cast is Brenton Thwaites who will play Peltz's biker boyfriend. Thwaites is an Australian actor who soon will be seen starring opposite Angelina Jolie in "Maleficent".
Bay told fans that "Transformers 4" would be shot in 3D. The plot details are still scarce, but the film will be set in China four years after the event of "Transformers: Dark of the Moon".
The film which will also star Jack Reynor is set to be released in U.S. theaters on June 27.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media