Nicola Peltz Officially Joins 'Transformers 4'
Nicola Peltz is added to the cast ensemble of "Transformers 4". Michael Bay announced the young actress' casting on Twitter on Tuesday, March 26. The 18-year-old star will play the daughter of Mark Wahlberg's character in the film to be directed by Bay.
Before the helmer confirmed her attachment, Peltz had been rumored to join the fourth installment of the "Transformers" film franchise. Peltz is best known for playing Katara in "The Last Airbender" and is currently starring on A&E's new series "Bates Motel".
Also joining the cast is Brenton Thwaites who will play Peltz's biker boyfriend. Thwaites is an Australian actor who soon will be seen starring opposite Angelina Jolie in "Maleficent".
Bay told fans that "Transformers 4" would be shot in 3D. The plot details are still scarce, but the film will be set in China four years after the event of "Transformers: Dark of the Moon".
The film which will also star Jack Reynor is set to be released in U.S. theaters on June 27.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'