Nicola Peltz Officially Joins 'Transformers 4'
Nicola Peltz is added to the cast ensemble of "Transformers 4". Michael Bay announced the young actress' casting on Twitter on Tuesday, March 26. The 18-year-old star will play the daughter of Mark Wahlberg's character in the film to be directed by Bay.
Before the helmer confirmed her attachment, Peltz had been rumored to join the fourth installment of the "Transformers" film franchise. Peltz is best known for playing Katara in "The Last Airbender" and is currently starring on A&E's new series "Bates Motel".
Also joining the cast is Brenton Thwaites who will play Peltz's biker boyfriend. Thwaites is an Australian actor who soon will be seen starring opposite Angelina Jolie in "Maleficent".
Bay told fans that "Transformers 4" would be shot in 3D. The plot details are still scarce, but the film will be set in China four years after the event of "Transformers: Dark of the Moon".
The film which will also star Jack Reynor is set to be released in U.S. theaters on June 27.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season