Nicola Peltz Officially Joins 'Transformers 4'
Nicola Peltz is added to the cast ensemble of "Transformers 4". Michael Bay announced the young actress' casting on Twitter on Tuesday, March 26. The 18-year-old star will play the daughter of Mark Wahlberg's character in the film to be directed by Bay.
Before the helmer confirmed her attachment, Peltz had been rumored to join the fourth installment of the "Transformers" film franchise. Peltz is best known for playing Katara in "The Last Airbender" and is currently starring on A&E's new series "Bates Motel".
Also joining the cast is Brenton Thwaites who will play Peltz's biker boyfriend. Thwaites is an Australian actor who soon will be seen starring opposite Angelina Jolie in "Maleficent".
Bay told fans that "Transformers 4" would be shot in 3D. The plot details are still scarce, but the film will be set in China four years after the event of "Transformers: Dark of the Moon".
The film which will also star Jack Reynor is set to be released in U.S. theaters on June 27.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group