Omarosa to Sue La Toya Jackson Over Michael Clarke Duncan Comment
Omarosa is firing back at La Toya Jackson, who made controversial statement about the death of Michael Clarke Duncan, Omarosa's fiance, before her elimination on "The Celebrity Apprentice". When interviewed on "The Howard Stern Show" March 26, Omarosa said that she would file a lawsuit against her ex-teammate.
"She said really nasty things about Michael. She said, 'He had a heart attack and I know that she caused it. He was on life support and she went and pulled the plug,' " Omarosa told Howard Stern. She could not stand the comment since Jackson had "repeated it subsequently" on various talk shows since shooting "The Celebrity Apprentice" back in October.
Omarosa denied that what Jackson said was true. "God no, I loved that man...She's sick and demented," she said. "The lawsuit is going forward. We gave her the time to retract it and now we'll both be spending money on lawyers."
A rep for Jackson said that they had no knowledge of any lawsuit mentioned by Omarosa. Meanwhile, Omarosa received a letter from Jackson's lawyers saying that her comments were "the producers' fault."
In the March 17 episode of the show, Jackson said, "Omarosa is the most evil person I have ever met. She's a no good, conniving, scheming, cutthroat, probably pulled the plug on Michael Duncan Clarke."
Omarosa's attorney released a statement the day after the episode aired, saying, "It is repulsive and of the lowest level of class for Ms. Jackson... As her counsel, we have been directed to pursue these defamatory statements to the fullest extent of the law with La Toya Jackson and any other participating publications or media outlets who repeat or repost these statements."
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo