James Franco Allegedly Annoys Neighbors With Trash and Noise
James Franco is allegedly a terrible neighbor. The actor's neighbors have filed complaints to Los Angeles Housing Department, claiming that he bothers them in some ways which include generating much trash, making disturbing noise and causing traffic issue, according to TMZ.
A neighbor said that the actor used his house as a production studio. As the results, members of his production team took up valuable parking spots and even blocked the driveway. In addition, the neighbor was concerned about children's safety because of the coming and going vehicles.
Another neighbor said that Franco's team generated so much trash that it went to her area. She also complained that the "Spring Breakers" actor's bodyguards leered at her. The people in Franco's house were also said making too much noise. So far, there is no word from Franco about this report.
Meanwhile, Franco talked about his relationship with "Les Miserables" actress Anne Hathaway on Howard Stern's radio show, Sirius XM on Monday, March 25. Franco admitted that he and Hathaway "haven't talked in a while." The two reportedly had bitter relationship since their hosting gig at 2011 Academy Awards.
"Everyone sort of hates Anne Hathaway, and I've explained that I do too. And I don't even know why sometimes. She's just so affected (and) actress-y that even when she wins an award she's out of breath, and then she has the standard joke that sound like it's written (for her). And it all seems so scripted and acted. I dislike her even though she is a great actress," Stern said.
James responded, "I'm not an expert on - I guess they're called 'Hatha-haters' - but I think that's what maybe triggers it." When Stern asked if he was still friendly with her, Franco answered, "We haven't talked in a while." He added, "Anne and I made up, by the way. Let's just get that on the record."
More James Franco News
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Violent Season 7 Premiere