Jonas Brothers Previews 'Pom Poms' Music Video
Joe, Kevin, and Nick of Jonas Brothers have finally finished the music video for their new single "Pom Poms", but before their adoring fans can get to see their beloved trio in their new clip, they will have to wait until April 2. That's the date revealed in the short 16-second teaser provided by the siblings, the second sneak peak of the new single following the 30-second audio preview released last Monday, March 26.
Other than the full official music video release date, the teaser clip shows the three music stars holding their guitars in their rock poses, standing in front of microphone stands as pyrotechnics sparks fly in the background. As the full version premieres on "E!" on Tuesday, so shall the track be debuted in its entirety on "On-Air with Ryan Seacrest".
Fans can expect to see the Jonas Brothers back to high school in the new visuals shot in New Orleans, Louisiana. They will be seen performing together on a high school football field, complete with Saints cheerleaders and the Southern University marching band.
The new pop song written and produced by Nick Jonas, assisted by his brothers Kevin Jonas and Joe Jonas as well as songwriter Paul Phamous, will be part of their forthcoming album. "A lot of old school music - not only blues, but soul music and also some dance music that we were listening to," Joe said as he revealed their inspiration for their new studio album, which included the very talented Bruno Mars.
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch