Angelina Jolie Appears Ditching Engagement Ring for Simple Gold Band
Did Angelina Jolie finally tie the knot with Brad Pitt? The wedding rumor re-emerged after Us Weekly pointed out that the "Maleficent" actress was spotted wearing what seemed to be a simple gold band on her ring finger instead of her diamond engagement bling.
Angie was rumored ditching her extravagant gem when visiting a rescue camp in the Democratic Republic of Congo earlier this week. Accompanied by British Foreign Secretary William Hague, the U.N.'s special envoy was on a mission to end warzone rape in the area.
The "Lara Croft: Tomb Raider" actress and the "World War Z" actor have been together for eight years after playing a couple in "Mr and Mrs Smith". They have three biological children together and adopted three others from outside the United States.
The longtime couple was engaged last spring and has repeatedly been hit with wedding rumors ever since. The father of six once vowed they would not get married until gay marriage was legalized, but later hinted that they had changed their minds.
"We made this declaration some time ago that we weren't going to do it till everyone can. But I don't think we'll be able to hold out," he said. "It means so much to my kids, and they ask a lot. And it means something to me, too, to make that kind of commitment."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent