Amanda Bynes Shows Cleavage and Complains About Being 'Pudgy' in Recent Tweets
Amanda Bynes showed off her cleavage in some pictures posted on Twitter on Tuesday, March 26. In one of the pictures, she wore a floral bodysuit which looks a bit tight for her bust size and a black skirt. The 26-year-old actress struck a pose in front of a mirror with her curly blonde hair hanging on her shoulders. She wrote, "Looking pudgy and I broke my nail #GirlProblems."
A few hours later, she posted another picture, wearing the same bodysuit with a blue short-sleeved shirt over it. She wrote in the caption, "Feeling so fresh today."
Amanda recently told Us Magazine that she had lost some weight, but planned on losing more. "I gain weight quickly so I need to work out constantly. I moved to New York City and I love it! I lost 4 lbs. since I moved. I'm 121 lbs - my goal is 100 lbs," she said.
The "Easy A" actress previously took to Twitter on Thursday, March 14 to praise her crush, rapper Drake. "Drake is a hot fellow," she wrote. She later wrote a vulgar post, "I want Drake to murder my vagina." The tweet reportedly caused worry to her family who was concerned about the actress' mental health. A source told E! News that her family would "step in if needed."
More Amanda Bynes News
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant