Amanda Bynes Shows Cleavage and Complains About Being 'Pudgy' in Recent Tweets
Amanda Bynes showed off her cleavage in some pictures posted on Twitter on Tuesday, March 26. In one of the pictures, she wore a floral bodysuit which looks a bit tight for her bust size and a black skirt. The 26-year-old actress struck a pose in front of a mirror with her curly blonde hair hanging on her shoulders. She wrote, "Looking pudgy and I broke my nail #GirlProblems."
A few hours later, she posted another picture, wearing the same bodysuit with a blue short-sleeved shirt over it. She wrote in the caption, "Feeling so fresh today."
Amanda recently told Us Magazine that she had lost some weight, but planned on losing more. "I gain weight quickly so I need to work out constantly. I moved to New York City and I love it! I lost 4 lbs. since I moved. I'm 121 lbs - my goal is 100 lbs," she said.
The "Easy A" actress previously took to Twitter on Thursday, March 14 to praise her crush, rapper Drake. "Drake is a hot fellow," she wrote. She later wrote a vulgar post, "I want Drake to murder my vagina." The tweet reportedly caused worry to her family who was concerned about the actress' mental health. A source told E! News that her family would "step in if needed."
More Amanda Bynes News
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis