Amanda Bynes Shows Cleavage and Complains About Being 'Pudgy' in Recent Tweets
Amanda Bynes showed off her cleavage in some pictures posted on Twitter on Tuesday, March 26. In one of the pictures, she wore a floral bodysuit which looks a bit tight for her bust size and a black skirt. The 26-year-old actress struck a pose in front of a mirror with her curly blonde hair hanging on her shoulders. She wrote, "Looking pudgy and I broke my nail #GirlProblems."
A few hours later, she posted another picture, wearing the same bodysuit with a blue short-sleeved shirt over it. She wrote in the caption, "Feeling so fresh today."
Amanda recently told Us Magazine that she had lost some weight, but planned on losing more. "I gain weight quickly so I need to work out constantly. I moved to New York City and I love it! I lost 4 lbs. since I moved. I'm 121 lbs - my goal is 100 lbs," she said.
The "Easy A" actress previously took to Twitter on Thursday, March 14 to praise her crush, rapper Drake. "Drake is a hot fellow," she wrote. She later wrote a vulgar post, "I want Drake to murder my vagina." The tweet reportedly caused worry to her family who was concerned about the actress' mental health. A source told E! News that her family would "step in if needed."
More Amanda Bynes News
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' Actor Johnathon Schaech Wants to Be the Next Wolverine
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech