Amanda Bynes Shows Cleavage and Complains About Being 'Pudgy' in Recent Tweets
Amanda Bynes showed off her cleavage in some pictures posted on Twitter on Tuesday, March 26. In one of the pictures, she wore a floral bodysuit which looks a bit tight for her bust size and a black skirt. The 26-year-old actress struck a pose in front of a mirror with her curly blonde hair hanging on her shoulders. She wrote, "Looking pudgy and I broke my nail #GirlProblems."
A few hours later, she posted another picture, wearing the same bodysuit with a blue short-sleeved shirt over it. She wrote in the caption, "Feeling so fresh today."
Amanda recently told Us Magazine that she had lost some weight, but planned on losing more. "I gain weight quickly so I need to work out constantly. I moved to New York City and I love it! I lost 4 lbs. since I moved. I'm 121 lbs - my goal is 100 lbs," she said.
The "Easy A" actress previously took to Twitter on Thursday, March 14 to praise her crush, rapper Drake. "Drake is a hot fellow," she wrote. She later wrote a vulgar post, "I want Drake to murder my vagina." The tweet reportedly caused worry to her family who was concerned about the actress' mental health. A source told E! News that her family would "step in if needed."
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake