Emma Watson Gets Her Own Wax Figure at Madame Tussauds
Emma Watson was inducted into Madame Tussauds, following other young popular stars such as Justin Bieber, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner who have already got their own figurines at the museum. The waxwork of the "Harry Potter" actress was unveiled at the Tussauds gallery in London.
"Emma has been one of the most requested wax figurines for a while now, along with One Direction," said Tussauds' rep Nicole Fenner. "People really want to see her as she is now. Since Harry Potter, her popularity has increased on an international scale. We have people from all over the world asking for her. Interest in her is only going to escalate."
Sculptor Alex Carlisle said, "The biggest challenge is recreating her expression, that sparkle," referring to her signature hyperactive eyebrows. "It was important to have her looking beautiful. She has a lovely feel to her, so we had to find the right references. She has to be the correct size and height for it to look authentic," he said.
The wax figurine, sitting on a sofa, was dressed in an Eli Saab dress the Hermione Granger depicter wore at a promotional event for Lancome Hong Kong in 2011. The designer donated the cocktail dress to the museum to be used on her likeliness which was completed with an elegant up-do and dark patent leather heels.
More Emma Watson News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video