Chris Brown to Release New Single 'Fine China' Next Week
In a press preview of his upcoming new album where he played five new tracks, R 'n' B superstar Chris Brown announced he would release a new single entitled "Fine China" this coming Monday, April 1. The track is a cut off the 23-year-old entertainer's forthcoming sixth studio album "X", set to be released sometime late August or early September as his follow-up to last year's "Fortune".
Breezy also revealed his soon-to-be-released new single was influenced by such music greats as Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder and Sam Cooke. Like his reunited girlfriend Rihanna's goal of putting out at least one album per year, Brown's 2013 offering brings together some of the industry's top record producers like Timbaland and Diplo, among many others, and guests like Kendrick Lamar in "Autum Leaves".
Brown is hard at work on his new recording project, for which he just shot a music video in Los Angeles, California on Tuesday. The handsome singer, in a black ensemble of a leather jacket with matching newsboy cap, was photographed with his lovely brunette co-star, dressed in a figure-hugging red dress, clutching her high heels.
In another recent photo, Brown was seen in a recording studio with a more famous lady, pop diva Jennifer Lopez, who herself tweeted the pic. "We actually are collaborating," confirmed Breezy during an on-air interview with Ryan Seacrest. "I'm trying to get her on my album. I have a couple songs that would be incredible for her to feature on. But as for now, I'm just in the studio writing for her album and collaborating on new stuff and trying to give her some party music and fun stuff."
More Chris Brown News
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?