Channing Tatum Doesn't Have Much Time in First 'White House Down' Trailer
The first full trailer for "White House Down" has been released online, packed with intense action scenes. While it doesn't explain the story, the video gives a clear hint at how threatening the situation is in the White House.
Coming from Roland Emmerich who directed "Independence Day" and "The Day After Tomorrow", "White House Down" follows Capitol Policeman John Cale (Channing Tatum) who has just been denied his dream job with the Secret Service of protecting President James Sawyer (Jamie Foxx).
Not wanting to let down his little girl with the news, he takes her on a tour of the White House, when the complex is overtaken by a heavily armed paramilitary group. Now, with the nation's government falling into chaos and time running out, it's up to Cale to save the president, his daughter, and the country.
Maggie Gyllenhaal, Joey King and Rachelle Lefevre co-star in the movie, which is set to invade U.S. theaters on June 28.
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii