Channing Tatum Doesn't Have Much Time in First 'White House Down' Trailer
The first full trailer for "White House Down" has been released online, packed with intense action scenes. While it doesn't explain the story, the video gives a clear hint at how threatening the situation is in the White House.
Coming from Roland Emmerich who directed "Independence Day" and "The Day After Tomorrow", "White House Down" follows Capitol Policeman John Cale (Channing Tatum) who has just been denied his dream job with the Secret Service of protecting President James Sawyer (Jamie Foxx).
Not wanting to let down his little girl with the news, he takes her on a tour of the White House, when the complex is overtaken by a heavily armed paramilitary group. Now, with the nation's government falling into chaos and time running out, it's up to Cale to save the president, his daughter, and the country.
Maggie Gyllenhaal, Joey King and Rachelle Lefevre co-star in the movie, which is set to invade U.S. theaters on June 28.
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones