Channing Tatum Doesn't Have Much Time in First 'White House Down' Trailer
The first full trailer for "White House Down" has been released online, packed with intense action scenes. While it doesn't explain the story, the video gives a clear hint at how threatening the situation is in the White House.
Coming from Roland Emmerich who directed "Independence Day" and "The Day After Tomorrow", "White House Down" follows Capitol Policeman John Cale (Channing Tatum) who has just been denied his dream job with the Secret Service of protecting President James Sawyer (Jamie Foxx).
Not wanting to let down his little girl with the news, he takes her on a tour of the White House, when the complex is overtaken by a heavily armed paramilitary group. Now, with the nation's government falling into chaos and time running out, it's up to Cale to save the president, his daughter, and the country.
Maggie Gyllenhaal, Joey King and Rachelle Lefevre co-star in the movie, which is set to invade U.S. theaters on June 28.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard