Channing Tatum Doesn't Have Much Time in First 'White House Down' Trailer
The first full trailer for "White House Down" has been released online, packed with intense action scenes. While it doesn't explain the story, the video gives a clear hint at how threatening the situation is in the White House.
Coming from Roland Emmerich who directed "Independence Day" and "The Day After Tomorrow", "White House Down" follows Capitol Policeman John Cale (Channing Tatum) who has just been denied his dream job with the Secret Service of protecting President James Sawyer (Jamie Foxx).
Not wanting to let down his little girl with the news, he takes her on a tour of the White House, when the complex is overtaken by a heavily armed paramilitary group. Now, with the nation's government falling into chaos and time running out, it's up to Cale to save the president, his daughter, and the country.
Maggie Gyllenhaal, Joey King and Rachelle Lefevre co-star in the movie, which is set to invade U.S. theaters on June 28.
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host