Police Called to Pat Houston's House for Suicide Scare
Police officers and paramedic rushed to the home of Pat Houston, the sister-in-law of Whitney Houston, on Tuesday, March 26. They were called by Pat's family members who thought she was committing suicide.
Earlier the day, Pat posted a strange message on her Facebook page. "Sometimes you just feel like giving up on life and its many challenges," she wrote. "And for the first time in my life... I'm tired... and I want to finally rest. I love you guys."
Several family members who read the post immediately tried to contact her, but she didn't answer. They later called the police and went to her house in Alpharetta, Georgia, where they found Pat next to a bottle of pills.
She woke up and told her family it was a misunderstanding. She took pain medication for her back, turned off her phone and fell asleep. She explained the post on her Facebook page was only a result of stress and she never considered suicide.
Pat was taken to a hospital just as a preventative measure, and released shortly afterward.
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London