A$AP Rocky Premieres 'Wild for the Night' Music Video Ft. Skrillex
Hip-hop superstar A$AP Rocky has just dropped the music video for his track "Wild for the Night", a cut off his debut album "LongLiveA$AP". The 24-year-old rapper and his collaborator, electronic musician Skrillex, who produced the track alongside Birdy Nam Nam, flew outside the U.S. to the nation of the Dominican Republic to shoot the new clip.
The A$AP Mob member and the EDM cash king are seen partying on rooftops and riding mopeds through a rural village in the new video, which features several shots of Hennessy and floral print shirts as well as some dialogue done in Spanish. The Afro-Carribean setting and cinematography makes for a worthy visual complement to the new trap rap/trap rave song from Rocky and Skrill.
The almost six-minute clip also mentions Rocky's hip-hop collective A$AP Mob when a local kid affirms the dominance of the rap star's crew at the beginning of the video before it shows the mostly underdeveloped area. It ends in a club where the Rocky busts his rhymes and Skrill drops his beats to the packed crowd.
"Wild for the Night" comes in the heels of the commercial success of another track, "F*ckin' Problems" featuring Drake, 2 Chainz and Kendrick Lamar, off "LongLiveA$AP". Its one million copies sales earlier this month placed it in certified platinum status, making it the biggest single so far to come out of the Billboard No. 1 record.
A$AP Rocky's "Wild for the Night" (feat. Skrillex & Birdy Nam Nam) music video
More A$AP Rocky News
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington