A$AP Rocky Premieres 'Wild for the Night' Music Video Ft. Skrillex
Hip-hop superstar A$AP Rocky has just dropped the music video for his track "Wild for the Night", a cut off his debut album "LongLiveA$AP". The 24-year-old rapper and his collaborator, electronic musician Skrillex, who produced the track alongside Birdy Nam Nam, flew outside the U.S. to the nation of the Dominican Republic to shoot the new clip.
The A$AP Mob member and the EDM cash king are seen partying on rooftops and riding mopeds through a rural village in the new video, which features several shots of Hennessy and floral print shirts as well as some dialogue done in Spanish. The Afro-Carribean setting and cinematography makes for a worthy visual complement to the new trap rap/trap rave song from Rocky and Skrill.
The almost six-minute clip also mentions Rocky's hip-hop collective A$AP Mob when a local kid affirms the dominance of the rap star's crew at the beginning of the video before it shows the mostly underdeveloped area. It ends in a club where the Rocky busts his rhymes and Skrill drops his beats to the packed crowd.
"Wild for the Night" comes in the heels of the commercial success of another track, "F*ckin' Problems" featuring Drake, 2 Chainz and Kendrick Lamar, off "LongLiveA$AP". Its one million copies sales earlier this month placed it in certified platinum status, making it the biggest single so far to come out of the Billboard No. 1 record.
A$AP Rocky's "Wild for the Night" (feat. Skrillex & Birdy Nam Nam) music video
More A$AP Rocky News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign