James Franco Addresses Rumor of Him Having Sex With Lindsay Lohan
James Franco made use of his appearance on Howard Stern's Sirius XM radio show on Monday, March 25 to clarify swirling rumor about him turning down having sex with troubled actress Lindsay Lohan. The actor said, "I don't want to like brag about it. I don't know how that got out."
Franco added, "She was having issues even then, so you feel weird. Honestly, she was a friend. I've met a lot of people that are troubled and sometimes you don't want to do that." He also revealed that he already had someone in his heart. "Let's say I'm dating. I'm getting older. I would like a long-term relationship," Franco revealed.
Meanwhile, Franco and rumored girlfriend Ashley Benson recently revealed a video parody of Selena Gomez's "Like a Love Song". Franco appeared at the beginning of the video wearing "Spring Breakers" pink mask which he discarded soon. He introduced the song, "Here's a song from one of my favorite young singers, my co-star, young Selena Gomez. Remix!"
Benson sang to the whole song, while Franco took two roles as a sexy blonde woman and a handsome boyfriend. The video was shot in a dark place similar to a video parody of Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend" he uploaded before. The pair also made use of wig in the video.
Back in January, it was reported that Bieber was not thrilled with the video parodying his song because he thought Benson was cheating on his friend with Franco. Franco later took down the video. "Bieber didn't contact me, but I don't think he was too happy. I wasn't trying to diss him," he told E! News at that time.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says