Video Premiere: Michael Buble's 'It's a Beautiful Day'
After dropping a series of three very short teaser clips back in February, Canadian crooner Michael Buble finally reveals the "new music" he has teased fans about. The 37-year-old singer released his new single "It's a Beautiful Day", the latest cut off his forthcoming album "To Be Loved", by way of an amusing music video featuring a more "bubbly" and less serious Buble.
The fun, almost four-minute clip begins with Buble walking in on his girlfriend, played by actress Jaime Pressly, while she is smooching her supposed Yoga instructor, portrayed by GoDaddy's Super Bowl commercial actor Jesse Heiman. Instead of going into a crazy fit, Buble acts like a gentleman and simply walks out, stepping into the "beautiful day" he sings about, into a sunny neighborhood filled with many other lovely ladies all wanting a kiss from the charming crooner.
"I've written a lot of romantic lovey-dovey songs and though this one seems very happy, it's kind of an anti-love song - a revenge song for people who were dumped, but it turns out to be the best thing that ever happened to them," Buble explained. "I've been dumped and have also been the jerk in the relationship. It's about the good and bad of love."
"It's a Beautiful Day" is the second track to be released from "To Be Loved". Just last week, the Grammy Award-winner premiered the adorable animated music video of the classic song "You Make Me Feel So Young" as an initial offering from his upcoming sixth studio album.
Michael Buble's "It's a Beautiful Day" music video
More Michael Buble News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered