Video Premiere: Michael Buble's 'It's a Beautiful Day'
After dropping a series of three very short teaser clips back in February, Canadian crooner Michael Buble finally reveals the "new music" he has teased fans about. The 37-year-old singer released his new single "It's a Beautiful Day", the latest cut off his forthcoming album "To Be Loved", by way of an amusing music video featuring a more "bubbly" and less serious Buble.
The fun, almost four-minute clip begins with Buble walking in on his girlfriend, played by actress Jaime Pressly, while she is smooching her supposed Yoga instructor, portrayed by GoDaddy's Super Bowl commercial actor Jesse Heiman. Instead of going into a crazy fit, Buble acts like a gentleman and simply walks out, stepping into the "beautiful day" he sings about, into a sunny neighborhood filled with many other lovely ladies all wanting a kiss from the charming crooner.
"I've written a lot of romantic lovey-dovey songs and though this one seems very happy, it's kind of an anti-love song - a revenge song for people who were dumped, but it turns out to be the best thing that ever happened to them," Buble explained. "I've been dumped and have also been the jerk in the relationship. It's about the good and bad of love."
"It's a Beautiful Day" is the second track to be released from "To Be Loved". Just last week, the Grammy Award-winner premiered the adorable animated music video of the classic song "You Make Me Feel So Young" as an initial offering from his upcoming sixth studio album.
Michael Buble's "It's a Beautiful Day" music video
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018