'Iron Man 3' Reveals Mark XXXIII and XL Armors
Two alternate armor designs to be featured in "Iron Man 3" have been revealed. The Mark XXXIII, an "Enhanced Energy Suit" dubbed "Silver Centurion", and the Mark XL, a "Hyper Velocity Suit" nicknamed "Shotgun", will be showcased in the May 3 release.
In addition to the armor designs, two new TV spots for the Marvel movie have made their ways online. The first clip sees the archenemy of Iron Man, Mandarin. "You're not a man. You're nothing more than a maniac!" he taunts Tony Stark. Teasing the battle between Iron Man and Mandarin, it features Stark saying, "It's just you and me!" Near the end of the video, the Mandarin says, "You'll never see me coming," giving a hint that the battle will surely not be an easy one for the armored hero.
Meanwhile, the second footage highlights Tony Stark feeling conflicted about protecting the one he can't live without, Pepper Potts. "I can't come home yet, but as long as I'm out here, the Mandarin will come looking for you," Stark says in the video's opening shot. Still, the couple is determined to protect each other. Piloting an Iron Man suit, Potts says, "I got you," before Stark replies, "I got you first."
Directed by Shane Black who also penned the script with Drew Pearce, "Iron Man 3" stars Robert Downey Jr., Don Cheadle, and Gwyneth Paltrow who reprise their roles as Stark, Rhodes, and Pepper Potts respectively. The Mandarin, Iron Man's enemy, is played by Sir Ben Kingsley.
The film, which also stars Guy Pearce, Rebecca Hall, Dale Dickey, Ashley Hamilton, James Badge Dale and Jon Favreau, will hit U.S. theaters on May 3.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign