Gwyneth Paltrow to Open Blow Dry Bar in California
Gwyneth Paltrow is teaming up with her personal trainer Tracy Anderson to launch a Blow Dry Bar in El Lay. They are going to collaborate with celebrity hairstylist David Babaii to open the salon on April 4 at Anderson's studio in Brentwood, Calif.
"It's not just going to be a blowout bar," Babaii dishes on their concept about the new place to PEOPLE. "It's going to be 'Hey, why don't we do this style with your new body?' It's more about your lifestyle. There's no judgment."
"It's all about healthy ingredients, healthy products. And not getting something that you can do at home. It's going to be a feel good bar," he adds. "It'll be cool. If you want that sleek, straight Gwyneth look, great! If you want the Kate Hudson bohemian waves, great!"
A source tells Us Weekly that the "Country Strong" actress is building a mini-mall, and the blow dry bar is only the first step. "It's going to have a Tracy Anderson gym, a dry bar, a healthy restaurant with Mario Batali and a nail salon," the source opens up.
She follows the footstep of Rachel Zoe who has opened a similar salon in Manhattan since February 14 and booked 1,000 appointments in its first week. She's planning to open another location with a possible expansion into Los Angeles.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy