Gwyneth Paltrow to Open Blow Dry Bar in California
Gwyneth Paltrow is teaming up with her personal trainer Tracy Anderson to launch a Blow Dry Bar in El Lay. They are going to collaborate with celebrity hairstylist David Babaii to open the salon on April 4 at Anderson's studio in Brentwood, Calif.
"It's not just going to be a blowout bar," Babaii dishes on their concept about the new place to PEOPLE. "It's going to be 'Hey, why don't we do this style with your new body?' It's more about your lifestyle. There's no judgment."
"It's all about healthy ingredients, healthy products. And not getting something that you can do at home. It's going to be a feel good bar," he adds. "It'll be cool. If you want that sleek, straight Gwyneth look, great! If you want the Kate Hudson bohemian waves, great!"
A source tells Us Weekly that the "Country Strong" actress is building a mini-mall, and the blow dry bar is only the first step. "It's going to have a Tracy Anderson gym, a dry bar, a healthy restaurant with Mario Batali and a nail salon," the source opens up.
She follows the footstep of Rachel Zoe who has opened a similar salon in Manhattan since February 14 and booked 1,000 appointments in its first week. She's planning to open another location with a possible expansion into Los Angeles.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen