Gwyneth Paltrow to Open Blow Dry Bar in California
Gwyneth Paltrow is teaming up with her personal trainer Tracy Anderson to launch a Blow Dry Bar in El Lay. They are going to collaborate with celebrity hairstylist David Babaii to open the salon on April 4 at Anderson's studio in Brentwood, Calif.
"It's not just going to be a blowout bar," Babaii dishes on their concept about the new place to PEOPLE. "It's going to be 'Hey, why don't we do this style with your new body?' It's more about your lifestyle. There's no judgment."
"It's all about healthy ingredients, healthy products. And not getting something that you can do at home. It's going to be a feel good bar," he adds. "It'll be cool. If you want that sleek, straight Gwyneth look, great! If you want the Kate Hudson bohemian waves, great!"
A source tells Us Weekly that the "Country Strong" actress is building a mini-mall, and the blow dry bar is only the first step. "It's going to have a Tracy Anderson gym, a dry bar, a healthy restaurant with Mario Batali and a nail salon," the source opens up.
She follows the footstep of Rachel Zoe who has opened a similar salon in Manhattan since February 14 and booked 1,000 appointments in its first week. She's planning to open another location with a possible expansion into Los Angeles.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service