John Legend Debuts New Single 'Who Do We Think We Are' Ft. Rick Ross
Exactly as scheduled, R 'n' B singer/songwriter John Legend has now dropped the first single off his much-anticipated forthcoming album "Love in the Future". Entitled "Who Do We Think We Are", the new track featuring Maybach Music Group mogul Rick Ross follows last week's release of the album's intro song "The Beginning".
As fans await the music video that will premiere next month, they have to content themselves with the audio track for now, where the Grammy Award-winning R 'n' B artist shows off his usual smooth and soulful vocals. The Bawse drops a verse in the new single, another team-up for the two superstars after "Magnificent" and "Maybach Curtains" collaborations.
Between now and the June 25 release of "Love In the Future", fans might get to hear another or a couple more singles from Legend. Even with just the first two released tracks, fans can already tell that the Kanye West-executive produced album with Legend and Dave Tozer as co-producers will be a smashingly good new album.
"I'm so excited to release this project. I've thoroughly enjoyed making this album with a team of incredibly gifted producers and co-writers," Legend said about his upcoming fourth album. "Every day we went to the studio with the goal to create something beautiful, to make the best album of my career. After all the writing and arranging and re-mixing and editing, it's finally time for the world to hear it. "
John Legend's "Who Do We Think We Are" featuring Rick Ross:
More John Legend News
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'