Pictures From Jesse James' Wedding to Alexis DeJoria Emerge
One day after news broke out that Jesse James married billionaire heiress and drag racer Alexis DeJoria, a series of pictures from the said nuptials hit the web. The couple was caught on camera getting married in her father's Malibu estate over the weekend after dating for less than a year.
The groom donned a black suit and a tie. The bride wore a white traditional strapless gown with black floral embroidery and a matching long veil. They swapped wedding vows and exchanged Neil Lane rings at an altar decorated with big bouquets of lilac and white flowers.
The bridesmaids wore lilac gowns and so did Jesse's youngest daughter Sonny, 9, and Alexis' daughter Bella, 10, who served as flower girls. They were joined by Alexis' father Eloise Broady and his wife Eloise Broady at the altar for a picture with the bride and the groom after the ceremony.
The ceremony was attended by close friends and family members. James was seen very attentive to his new wife. He helped her with her dress as they walked on the grass in one picture, and he wrapped his arm around her while kissing her cheek as they posed for a group shot.
Rumor has it, Jesse tried to reach out to his ex-wife Sandra Bullock and invite the actress to the wedding. The "Miss Congeniality" star, who dumped him in 2010 after she found out that he cheated on her, was not seen anywhere near the bash though.
Before tying the knot with Bullock, James was married to Karla James and then to porn star Janine Lindemulder. He remained on good terms with the former, but not with the latter. They once had a bitter custody battle of their daughter Sunny which was won by him.
He additionally has two other children Chandler, 17, and Jesse Jr., 14 with his first ex-wife, but he doesn't have any with Bullock. The former married couple initially planned to adopt a baby named Louis Bardo together, but Bullock continued the adoption as a single mother after their split.
After their divorce, the 43-year-old car and motorcycle enthusiast dated tattoo artist Kat Von D. They announced their engagement in January 2011 but didn't make it to the altar as they split later that year. She reportedly branded him as a "cheat."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!