Hayden Panettiere Confirms Wladimir Klitschko Reconciliation With Lip-Lock
It's official, Hayden Panettiere and former boyfriend, Ukrainian heavyweight boxer Wladimir Klitschko, are back on together. The "Nashville" actress confirmed their reconciliation by making out with him when watching basketball game in Florida Sunday night, March 24.
Wearing a white tee, jeans and backward cap, Klitschko, 37, was caught on camera leaning in to the former "Heroes" star, 23, who opted for a similar casual outfit consisting of a pink top and denims. She returned the gesture by wrapping her hand around his neck.
The couple, who "never fell completely out of touch" after splitting in 2011, sat courtside watching the Miami Heat taking on the Charlotte Bobcats. They couldn't keep their hands off of each other as the cheered the Heat to their 26th-straight victory.
Panettiere and Klitschko first dated in 2009 before breaking up two years later. Long distance was blamed for their breakup. "We had a great time together but it's not that easy to manage a relationship between two continents. I have a lot of respect for Hayden as a person and as a friend and I believe we'll keep our friendship even after the separation," he once said.
They were rumored getting back together again in January this year after she split from NFL player Scotty McNight. They were spotted partying at nightclub Zuma in Miami and he was seen dropping her off at the airport a few days later.
Panettiere, who previously dated "Heroes" costar Milo Ventimiglia and "One Tree Hill" star Stephen Colletti, joked in an interview, "See, I date two athletes and then people assume I only like athletes, but if I dated all actors, people wouldn't say anything. But I like [dating athletes]."
"It's been a really cool thing, because they're in similar circles, where they understand the schedule, the work ethic, the social aspect, but they're not exactly in your industry, so it works out well," she explained to Us Weekly.
More Hayden Panettiere News
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says