Lindsay Lohan Goes Clubbing in Santa Monica With Rumored Beau
Lindsay Lohan went out to a club before heading for rehab. TMZ reported that Lohan was seen in a San Diego club on Saturday, March 23 with a few friends.
LiLo apparently had a purpose for being there. She was there to watch her rumored boyfriend Avi Snow's band play. The troubled starlet was spotted kissing the indie musician after his band City of the Sun performed.
Lohan was also reported specifically requesting her vodka to be served from a glass carafe so that the VIP table she sat at would not have any alcohol bottles on it. The "Liz & Dick" star left the club around midnight.
Lohan has been rumored dating Snow, who also works as a club promoter. A source close to the musician said that he would be a good influence on the 26-year-old actress. "Avi's not a feckless party animal, he works in that industry, sure, but he's got a good head on his shoulders. He's from a solid background and doesn't get involved with the drugs scene, he doesn't even drink much... basically, he knows who he is and likes control, he could help Lindsay," the source said.
LiLo was sentenced to 90 days in locked rehab facility along with 18 months of psychotherapy, 30 days of community service and two years probation after taking a surprise, no-jail plea deal on Monday, March 18. She needs to find a rehab facility to focus on her "large" alcohol consumption and reliance on legal medications before May 2.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip