Lindsay Lohan Goes Clubbing in Santa Monica With Rumored Beau
Lindsay Lohan went out to a club before heading for rehab. TMZ reported that Lohan was seen in a San Diego club on Saturday, March 23 with a few friends.
LiLo apparently had a purpose for being there. She was there to watch her rumored boyfriend Avi Snow's band play. The troubled starlet was spotted kissing the indie musician after his band City of the Sun performed.
Lohan was also reported specifically requesting her vodka to be served from a glass carafe so that the VIP table she sat at would not have any alcohol bottles on it. The "Liz & Dick" star left the club around midnight.
Lohan has been rumored dating Snow, who also works as a club promoter. A source close to the musician said that he would be a good influence on the 26-year-old actress. "Avi's not a feckless party animal, he works in that industry, sure, but he's got a good head on his shoulders. He's from a solid background and doesn't get involved with the drugs scene, he doesn't even drink much... basically, he knows who he is and likes control, he could help Lindsay," the source said.
LiLo was sentenced to 90 days in locked rehab facility along with 18 months of psychotherapy, 30 days of community service and two years probation after taking a surprise, no-jail plea deal on Monday, March 18. She needs to find a rehab facility to focus on her "large" alcohol consumption and reliance on legal medications before May 2.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner