Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Display Affection During Family Outing
Ben Affleck and wife Jennifer Garner showed some PDA during a family outing with their daughters 7-year-old Violet and 4-year-old Seraphina on Saturday, March 23 in Pacific Palisades. The couple's youngest son, 12-month-old Samuel, did not join the trip. The "He's Just Not That Into You" actor hugged Jennifer, kissed her cheek lightly, and made her laugh with his whispers.
Wearing blue shirts, Ben and Jennifer were captured getting in line with their daughters to get some balloons from a balloon artist who donned a large yellow-and-orange hat. Seraphina, who wore a striped red-and-white top and pink pants, was in Jennifer's arm, while her older sister was with their father. Violet wore blue basketball jersey with a pink flowery top inside.
After waiting for a while, Seraphina happily took a braid of balloons. Her sister touched the balloon in envy. Obviously, she wanted to have one for herself. Their father stood watching the girls, while holding an animal stuffed toy.
Ben told Us Weekly recently that he was taking a break from work to enjoy some quality time with his family. "Luckily, I've been able to just enjoy my good fortune the last couple of weeks, just sit back and take it in, not do anything, eat ice cream on the couch. It's been a nice time, hanging out with my wife, that sort of thing, and we're enjoying it," he said.
More Ben Affleck News
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role