Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Display Affection During Family Outing
Ben Affleck and wife Jennifer Garner showed some PDA during a family outing with their daughters 7-year-old Violet and 4-year-old Seraphina on Saturday, March 23 in Pacific Palisades. The couple's youngest son, 12-month-old Samuel, did not join the trip. The "He's Just Not That Into You" actor hugged Jennifer, kissed her cheek lightly, and made her laugh with his whispers.
Wearing blue shirts, Ben and Jennifer were captured getting in line with their daughters to get some balloons from a balloon artist who donned a large yellow-and-orange hat. Seraphina, who wore a striped red-and-white top and pink pants, was in Jennifer's arm, while her older sister was with their father. Violet wore blue basketball jersey with a pink flowery top inside.
After waiting for a while, Seraphina happily took a braid of balloons. Her sister touched the balloon in envy. Obviously, she wanted to have one for herself. Their father stood watching the girls, while holding an animal stuffed toy.
Ben told Us Weekly recently that he was taking a break from work to enjoy some quality time with his family. "Luckily, I've been able to just enjoy my good fortune the last couple of weeks, just sit back and take it in, not do anything, eat ice cream on the couch. It's been a nice time, hanging out with my wife, that sort of thing, and we're enjoying it," he said.
More Ben Affleck News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'