Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Display Affection During Family Outing
Ben Affleck and wife Jennifer Garner showed some PDA during a family outing with their daughters 7-year-old Violet and 4-year-old Seraphina on Saturday, March 23 in Pacific Palisades. The couple's youngest son, 12-month-old Samuel, did not join the trip. The "He's Just Not That Into You" actor hugged Jennifer, kissed her cheek lightly, and made her laugh with his whispers.
Wearing blue shirts, Ben and Jennifer were captured getting in line with their daughters to get some balloons from a balloon artist who donned a large yellow-and-orange hat. Seraphina, who wore a striped red-and-white top and pink pants, was in Jennifer's arm, while her older sister was with their father. Violet wore blue basketball jersey with a pink flowery top inside.
After waiting for a while, Seraphina happily took a braid of balloons. Her sister touched the balloon in envy. Obviously, she wanted to have one for herself. Their father stood watching the girls, while holding an animal stuffed toy.
Ben told Us Weekly recently that he was taking a break from work to enjoy some quality time with his family. "Luckily, I've been able to just enjoy my good fortune the last couple of weeks, just sit back and take it in, not do anything, eat ice cream on the couch. It's been a nice time, hanging out with my wife, that sort of thing, and we're enjoying it," he said.
More Ben Affleck News
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?