Spock and Uhura Get in Action in New 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Images
Paramount has released two new images from "Star Trek Into Darkness" via Empire magazine. In the first photo, Kirk, Spock and Uhura are seemingly in trouble as they get cornered and look aware of whatever in front of them. The next image shows Uhura pointing her Klingon Disruptor with a threatening look.
The magazine also unlocks another image which can be found by scanning the magazine's cover using the film's official application. The third image shares a look at Dr. Carol Marcus, Scotty, Dr. McCoy and Kirk who are looking up to a certain direction while surrounding something that has "MC-9321" written on it.
When the crew of the Enterprise is called back home, they find an unstoppable force of terror from within their own organization has detonated the fleet and everything it stands for, leaving the world in a state of crisis. With a personal score to settle, Captain Kirk leads a manhunt to a war-zone world to capture a one man weapon of mass destruction.
The film stars Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Zoe Saldana, Simon Pegg, Anton Yelchin, John Cho, Karl Urban, Benedict Cumberbatch, Alice Eve, Peter Weller, and Bruce Greenwood. Directed by J.J. Abrams, the sci-fi film will arrive in U.S. theaters on May 17.
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards