Spock and Uhura Get in Action in New 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Images
Paramount has released two new images from "Star Trek Into Darkness" via Empire magazine. In the first photo, Kirk, Spock and Uhura are seemingly in trouble as they get cornered and look aware of whatever in front of them. The next image shows Uhura pointing her Klingon Disruptor with a threatening look.
The magazine also unlocks another image which can be found by scanning the magazine's cover using the film's official application. The third image shares a look at Dr. Carol Marcus, Scotty, Dr. McCoy and Kirk who are looking up to a certain direction while surrounding something that has "MC-9321" written on it.
When the crew of the Enterprise is called back home, they find an unstoppable force of terror from within their own organization has detonated the fleet and everything it stands for, leaving the world in a state of crisis. With a personal score to settle, Captain Kirk leads a manhunt to a war-zone world to capture a one man weapon of mass destruction.
The film stars Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Zoe Saldana, Simon Pegg, Anton Yelchin, John Cho, Karl Urban, Benedict Cumberbatch, Alice Eve, Peter Weller, and Bruce Greenwood. Directed by J.J. Abrams, the sci-fi film will arrive in U.S. theaters on May 17.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie