Meek Mill Premieres 'Believe It' Music Video Featuring Rick Ross
Young hip-hop superstar Meek Mill drops the clip to "Believe It", another new single off his album "Dreams and Nightmares". The 25-year-old rapper is supported by Maybach Music Group mogul Rick Ross, whose record label released Mill's debut album after his brief stint with Atlanta rapper T.I.'s Grand Hustle Records.
The two rap stars put on their stylish suits in this four-minute-plus clip that was shot on location in the deserts of Las Vegas. After being handed a cash-filled stash, the duo hops into their black Rolls Royce rides, heads on for the casino where the two high-rollers throw money around as they party with some sexy ladies.
The Dre Films-directed clip, which shows more than a few shots of Ciroc, accompanies the pop star-laden track, where Mill and Ross make references to Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber, apart from name-dropping a few other popular names and brands. "I got a a bad b*tch in my Chevy/ Selling Miley Cyrus in my brand new Monte Carlo/ I got that Justin Bieber please believe it/ A quarter million hangin' on my collar/ A half a million in my duffle bag (duffle bag)/ Now I'm riding in my Cadillac," they throw the lines.
The new music video debut precedes the release of Mill's mixtape "Dreamchasers 3" on May 6. It includes his remix of Toronto rapper Drake's hit single "Started from the Bottom".
Maek Mill's "Believe it" (feat. Rick Ross) music video
More Meek Mill News
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Seen Filming 'Red Sparrow' in Budapest
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme