Meek Mill Premieres 'Believe It' Music Video Featuring Rick Ross
Young hip-hop superstar Meek Mill drops the clip to "Believe It", another new single off his album "Dreams and Nightmares". The 25-year-old rapper is supported by Maybach Music Group mogul Rick Ross, whose record label released Mill's debut album after his brief stint with Atlanta rapper T.I.'s Grand Hustle Records.
The two rap stars put on their stylish suits in this four-minute-plus clip that was shot on location in the deserts of Las Vegas. After being handed a cash-filled stash, the duo hops into their black Rolls Royce rides, heads on for the casino where the two high-rollers throw money around as they party with some sexy ladies.
The Dre Films-directed clip, which shows more than a few shots of Ciroc, accompanies the pop star-laden track, where Mill and Ross make references to Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber, apart from name-dropping a few other popular names and brands. "I got a a bad b*tch in my Chevy/ Selling Miley Cyrus in my brand new Monte Carlo/ I got that Justin Bieber please believe it/ A quarter million hangin' on my collar/ A half a million in my duffle bag (duffle bag)/ Now I'm riding in my Cadillac," they throw the lines.
The new music video debut precedes the release of Mill's mixtape "Dreamchasers 3" on May 6. It includes his remix of Toronto rapper Drake's hit single "Started from the Bottom".
More Meek Mill News
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2