Jesse James Ties the Knot With Drag Racer Alexis DeJoria
Jesse James tied the knot with pro drag racer Alexis DeJoria on Sunday, March 24, according to PEOPLE. The pair, who had been engaged since September, held their wedding in the house of the bride's father in Malibu. James' 9-year-old daughter, Sunny, and DeJoria's 10-year-old daughter, Bella, acted as the flower girls. Their rings were designed by celebrity jeweler, Neil Lane.
A source told Star Magazine that James invited his ex-wife Sandra Bullock to the wedding, although their marriage ended because he cheated on her. "It seems Jesse has colossal gall to match his colossal ego. After all the hurt and humiliation he's caused her, Sandra is the last person on Earth who would attend that affair," the source said.
"Even after their divorce, Jesse continued to get his digs in on Sandra, saying publicly that he felt 'empty inside' during their marriage and sneering that he changed as a person after marrying 'some Hollywood actress.' Sandra will never forget that," the source added. The source also claimed that James had been trying to "reach out to her behind the scenes," so the invitation might be a sign of "peace offering."
The source claimed James "always had a man crush" to his bride's billionaire father John Paul DeJoria, the co-founder of Paul Mitchell hair products, the Patron Spirits Company and the House of Blues chain of nightclubs. James presumably would gain much financial benefit after getting married to his daughter.
James previously got married to Sandra Bullock. Their relationship ended in June 2010 because of his infidelity. James later was set to get married to Kat Von D, but they called off their engagement in September 2011.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special