Tony Stark Talks in Swagger in 'Iron Man 3' KCA Spot
Walt Disney Pictures and Marvel Studios debuted a new TV spot for "Iron Man 3" during the 2013 Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Awards on Saturday, March 23. The new video features some footage from the film and shares a lot of the fun and heroic side of Tony Stark.
"You know, it's moments like these when I realize what a super hero I am!" Stark says confidently while he jumps around wildly to put on his superhero costume. The video also gives a look at Stark summoning his armors with James Rhodes commenting, "That's awesome."
Taking place after the events of "The Avengers", "Iron Man 3" follows Stark who finds his personal world destroyed at his enemy's hands. He embarks on a harrowing quest to find those responsible. Along the way, he discovers the answer to the question that has secretly haunted him, "Does the man make the suit or does the suit make the man?"
"Iron Man 3" is directed by Shane Black based on a script that he co-wrote with Drew Pearce. Robert Downey Jr., Don Cheadle, and Gwyneth Paltrow reprise their roles as Stark, Rhodes, and Pepper Potts respectively. The antagonist of the film, the Mandarin, is played by Sir Ben Kingsley.
The film, which also stars Guy Pearce, Rebecca Hall, Dale Dickey, Ashley Hamilton, James Badge Dale and Jon Favreau, will open in U.S. theaters on May 3.
- Watch Charlie Puth's Sexy Music Video for 'Attention'
- Real-Life Vigilante! Tom Hardy Goes Into 'Superhero Mode' to Take Down a Thief
- Watch First Footage of ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake
- Madonna Biopic 'Blonde Ambition' Is in the Works at Universal
- Rihanna on Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott's Romance: She Thinks It's 'Tasteless'
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'