'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Claudia Jordan Makes a 'Stupid Decision'
Team Power was another man down in the latest episode of "The Celebrity Apprentice". The group lost to Team Plan B in a challenge that required them to create interactive marketing campaigns for two hair care product lines of Farouk Systems.
Claudia Jordan was the project manager for team Power and she wasn't pleased that Omarosa's still on the game. "If we lose [another task], honey, you gotta go," she told the reality TV star. Marilu Henner, meanwhile, stepped up to lead team Plan B.
Stephen Baldwin proposed "Live Life Luscious" as the slogan for his team campaign, but the team eventually went with "Experience Silk" which was suggested by Trace Adkins. Claudia wanted to have the current Miss Rhode Island on their glass-truck display, but Stephen's publicist convinced the Miss USA to help Plan B instead.
Claudia then came up with plan B, which was hiring celebrity impersonators. Her plan once again was almost ruined since their first choice, a Donald Trump lookalike, had just died. They eventually went with a Joan Rivers double.
Farouk and his son assessed both teams' works on the D-day along with last season's winner Arsenio Hall. After pointing out the good of each team's display, Farouk decided Plan B as the winner because they used the product better and the glass truck. Marilu got $50,000 for her charity.
Despite initially declaring that she would bring Omarosa down if their team lost again, Claudia didn't bring Omarosa back to the board room. She nominated Dennis Rodman and Lil Jon for elimination, instead, claiming that Dennis should be sent home because he was a lazy liability to her team.
Donald Trump told Claudia about her choice, "I think it's a stupid decision." He thought Claudia was the one to blame for the team's loss and said she was too coward to bring back Omarosa to the board room, so he fired her.
More The Celebrity Apprentice News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars