Kids' Choice Awards 2013: Kristen Stewart and Selena Gomez Cute in Tiny Shorts
Stars enlivened the 26th annual Kids' Choice Awards in their colorful outfits on Saturday, March 23 at the USC Galen Center in Los Angeles. Embracing the sunny weather, Kristen Stewart and Selena Gomez bared legs in tiny shorts when attending the Nickelodeon event.
The Bella Swan of the "Twilight Saga" dazzled in a deep blue and black top and tiny shorts that had a miniscule checkerboard pattern, paired with black patent stiletto heels. To match her fresh look, she pulled her hair back in an lavishly twisted ponytail.
Former "Wizards of Waverly Place" star Gomez was equally cute in a baby blue peplum top and white shorts by Oscar de la Renta. She also wore Gucci heels, Melinda Maria hoop earrings, and Dana Rebecca Designs necklace and rings, and brought a Diane Von Furstenberg bag.
Katy Perry showed some skin, but managed to keep it modest, in Herve Leger bra top and pencil skirt which had blue and yellow abstract print. She later changed into a black lingerie-inspired top when hitting Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood for a girls' night out with Stewart after the KCAs.
Ke$ha opted for a unique style, donning a powder blue tuxedo which was inspired by Jeff Daniels' outfit in "Dumb and Dumber". The "TiK Tok" hitmaker brought her younger brother Louis Sebert as a date, and the 13-year-old boy matched her look with an orange suit which imitated Jim Carrey's outfit in the film.
Khloe Kardashian chose a simple, yet fresh style in a curve-hugging white dress. Willow Smith and Jaden Smith went casual and posed together on the purple carpet. The former donned a white short dress and denim jacket, while the latter went with an all-black number.
Other celebrities attending the event included Ashley Tisdale, Bella Thorne, Danica Patrick, Cody Simpson, Stacy Ferguson and husband Josh Duhamel, Nick Cannon, Lucy Hale, Victoria Justice and many more.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'