Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Expecting Baby Boy
It seems that Stacy Ferguson and Josh Duhamel are having a baby boy. During an interview for 2013 Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, Josh told The Associated Press, "You know your kid is going to get - he's going to fall and bump his head. And he's going to do all of those things. But that to me is going to be the hardest thing."
Josh continued, "Now I get to relive my youth through my child and see my child live all that. So everybody's got a different path. I wouldn't change anything. We're completely happy. We're much wiser than we were 10 years ago. We're much more ready. I think we're so strong as a couple and all of those things are really important when you bring a little one into the world."
Josh said that he had enough experience with kids because he grew up with two much younger sisters. Besides, he got much advice from friends and family in regards to parenthood. "I've just picked a lot up along the way. Whether it's giving them structure at an early age to - when they wake up in the middle of the night, you don't cuddle them or get their attention. You just feed them and put them right back," Josh said.
Josh also revealed that he and wife had not prepared a room for their baby. "I'm realizing how much work we're going to have to do to childproof our place. Or move. We're not sure yet. You start thinking about those things. You really do, and things that I've never thought about before," he said.
He quipped, "You know, I was telling my wife yesterday, she didn't know that you can bathe kids in a sink when they're newborn. That's where you bathe them, in a sink, because they're so little. She's like, 'Really?!' "
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!