Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Expecting Baby Boy
It seems that Stacy Ferguson and Josh Duhamel are having a baby boy. During an interview for 2013 Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, Josh told The Associated Press, "You know your kid is going to get - he's going to fall and bump his head. And he's going to do all of those things. But that to me is going to be the hardest thing."
Josh continued, "Now I get to relive my youth through my child and see my child live all that. So everybody's got a different path. I wouldn't change anything. We're completely happy. We're much wiser than we were 10 years ago. We're much more ready. I think we're so strong as a couple and all of those things are really important when you bring a little one into the world."
Josh said that he had enough experience with kids because he grew up with two much younger sisters. Besides, he got much advice from friends and family in regards to parenthood. "I've just picked a lot up along the way. Whether it's giving them structure at an early age to - when they wake up in the middle of the night, you don't cuddle them or get their attention. You just feed them and put them right back," Josh said.
Josh also revealed that he and wife had not prepared a room for their baby. "I'm realizing how much work we're going to have to do to childproof our place. Or move. We're not sure yet. You start thinking about those things. You really do, and things that I've never thought about before," he said.
He quipped, "You know, I was telling my wife yesterday, she didn't know that you can bathe kids in a sink when they're newborn. That's where you bathe them, in a sink, because they're so little. She's like, 'Really?!' "
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special