Ke$ha and Pitbull Team Up for North America Tour This Summer
As if each one of them alone isn't enough to fill a stadium or concert arena, Ke$ha and Pitbull are bringing their music together onstage as they team up for a tour across the U.S. and Canada this summer. The 26-year-old singer will bring the party on with the 32-year-old rapper when they kick off their North America tour on May 23 in Boston, Massachusetts and will do so until June 28 in Tampa, Florida when they close out their one-month trek.
Fans can expect the tandem to dish out "Girls", the Pitbull track off 2009 album "Rebelution" where Ke$ha guests. Besides their own individual songs, he with his party music, and she with "Tik Tok" and other hits, the two promised fans "pants off dance offs" in their forthcoming collaboration tour.
The two stars teased fans last night on Twitter, with Pitbull first sending the "Die Young" singer this flirtatious message, "Well what's going on this summer? Maybe we should hang out... and party." Ke$ha provocatively tweeted back, "Are u sure you can you handle this wild child?" moments before details about their joint tour popped up.
Before they hit the road for their tour, they will first appear separately at the 26th annual Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards on Saturday, March 23 with both artists performing their latest singles, Ke$ha singing "C'mon" and Pitbull doing a "Feel This Moment" duet with Christina Aguilera.
More Ke$ha News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival