Ke$ha and Pitbull Team Up for North America Tour This Summer
As if each one of them alone isn't enough to fill a stadium or concert arena, Ke$ha and Pitbull are bringing their music together onstage as they team up for a tour across the U.S. and Canada this summer. The 26-year-old singer will bring the party on with the 32-year-old rapper when they kick off their North America tour on May 23 in Boston, Massachusetts and will do so until June 28 in Tampa, Florida when they close out their one-month trek.
Fans can expect the tandem to dish out "Girls", the Pitbull track off 2009 album "Rebelution" where Ke$ha guests. Besides their own individual songs, he with his party music, and she with "Tik Tok" and other hits, the two promised fans "pants off dance offs" in their forthcoming collaboration tour.
The two stars teased fans last night on Twitter, with Pitbull first sending the "Die Young" singer this flirtatious message, "Well what's going on this summer? Maybe we should hang out... and party." Ke$ha provocatively tweeted back, "Are u sure you can you handle this wild child?" moments before details about their joint tour popped up.
Before they hit the road for their tour, they will first appear separately at the 26th annual Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards on Saturday, March 23 with both artists performing their latest singles, Ke$ha singing "C'mon" and Pitbull doing a "Feel This Moment" duet with Christina Aguilera.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'