Rob Kardashian Shows Signs of Thinning Hair
Rob Kardashian seems to have an issue with his hair. He showed receding hair line when photographed leaving The Ivy restaurant in West Hollywood on Thursday, March 21 after having lunch with his family. The 26-year-old man once expressed his concern about losing his hair on E!'s reality show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians".
"It really bugs me that Kim makes these comments like, you're balding," he said at that time. He was so worried that he tried to get help by using shampoo and laser comb to stimulate hair growth. However, it looks like the treatment does not work.
Besides hair loss, he is concerned about his weight. He gained much weight during his hard time with girlfriend Rita Ora. "It's crazy how this whole year, my whole relationship was only negative. All I did was gain f***ing 40 pounds and lose so much money. I'm so insecure. I weigh like 215 pounds. I hate pictures. I hate everything," he said on the show.
He started doing exercises and eating on low-carb diet to get back in shape. His friends tagged along and supported him during the process. Some friends joined him hiking at Runyon Canyon, while his "Dancing With the Stars" partner Cheryl Burke accompanied him doing exercises.
"We've started running and doing our own little workout," Rob said about Cheryl. He also hires a trainer. "I lost 5 to 7 [pounds] last week. I'm trying to lose 40. It's a little journey, but it's good. I'm like 240lbs right now, probably 235lbs," Rob said a few weeks ago. He hopes he'll lose 40 lbs before July 4.
More Rob Kardashian News
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings