Jason Statham Is in Disguise in 'Hummingbird' First Trailer
An international trailer for "Hummingbird" gives a look at Jason Statham as Joey Jones. The trailer opens with Jones being beaten up by some guys and he later breaks into an empty house where he cleans up himself and cuts his long hair to transform into someone else.
The trailer also shows Jones threatening somebody on the edge of the balcony, going on a running, throwing money in the air and befriending a nun. He works as a cook before he ends up taking an offer to work for a Chinatown gang.
The film follows Jones, an ex-special forces soldier who finds himself homeless after going on the run from a military court-martial. He is trapped in London's criminal underworld and he steals another man's identity before transforming into an avenging angel.
"Hummingbird" marks the directorial debut of Steven Knight who also pens the script. Starring opposite Statham are Agata Buzek, Lee Asquith-Coe, Vicky McClure, Benedict Wong, Senem Temiz, Siobhan Hewlett, David Bradley and Andrew Ellis. No U.S. release date is set for the movie yet, but it will be released in the U.K. on May 17.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season