Jason Statham Is in Disguise in 'Hummingbird' First Trailer
An international trailer for "Hummingbird" gives a look at Jason Statham as Joey Jones. The trailer opens with Jones being beaten up by some guys and he later breaks into an empty house where he cleans up himself and cuts his long hair to transform into someone else.
The trailer also shows Jones threatening somebody on the edge of the balcony, going on a running, throwing money in the air and befriending a nun. He works as a cook before he ends up taking an offer to work for a Chinatown gang.
The film follows Jones, an ex-special forces soldier who finds himself homeless after going on the run from a military court-martial. He is trapped in London's criminal underworld and he steals another man's identity before transforming into an avenging angel.
"Hummingbird" marks the directorial debut of Steven Knight who also pens the script. Starring opposite Statham are Agata Buzek, Lee Asquith-Coe, Vicky McClure, Benedict Wong, Senem Temiz, Siobhan Hewlett, David Bradley and Andrew Ellis. No U.S. release date is set for the movie yet, but it will be released in the U.K. on May 17.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour