Jason Statham Is in Disguise in 'Hummingbird' First Trailer
An international trailer for "Hummingbird" gives a look at Jason Statham as Joey Jones. The trailer opens with Jones being beaten up by some guys and he later breaks into an empty house where he cleans up himself and cuts his long hair to transform into someone else.
The trailer also shows Jones threatening somebody on the edge of the balcony, going on a running, throwing money in the air and befriending a nun. He works as a cook before he ends up taking an offer to work for a Chinatown gang.
The film follows Jones, an ex-special forces soldier who finds himself homeless after going on the run from a military court-martial. He is trapped in London's criminal underworld and he steals another man's identity before transforming into an avenging angel.
"Hummingbird" marks the directorial debut of Steven Knight who also pens the script. Starring opposite Statham are Agata Buzek, Lee Asquith-Coe, Vicky McClure, Benedict Wong, Senem Temiz, Siobhan Hewlett, David Bradley and Andrew Ellis. No U.S. release date is set for the movie yet, but it will be released in the U.K. on May 17.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'