Jason Statham Is in Disguise in 'Hummingbird' First Trailer
An international trailer for "Hummingbird" gives a look at Jason Statham as Joey Jones. The trailer opens with Jones being beaten up by some guys and he later breaks into an empty house where he cleans up himself and cuts his long hair to transform into someone else.
The trailer also shows Jones threatening somebody on the edge of the balcony, going on a running, throwing money in the air and befriending a nun. He works as a cook before he ends up taking an offer to work for a Chinatown gang.
The film follows Jones, an ex-special forces soldier who finds himself homeless after going on the run from a military court-martial. He is trapped in London's criminal underworld and he steals another man's identity before transforming into an avenging angel.
"Hummingbird" marks the directorial debut of Steven Knight who also pens the script. Starring opposite Statham are Agata Buzek, Lee Asquith-Coe, Vicky McClure, Benedict Wong, Senem Temiz, Siobhan Hewlett, David Bradley and Andrew Ellis. No U.S. release date is set for the movie yet, but it will be released in the U.K. on May 17.
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie