'G.I. Joe: Retaliation' New Trailer Shares Humorous Scenes
Paramount Pictures debuts a new trailer for the highly-anticipated "G.I. Joe: Retaliation". The one-minute footage shows that the movie has more than just cool action scenes to offer.
The preview highlights the comedic side of Channing Tatum's Duke and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's Roadblock. Roadblock is seen teaching Duke, who randomly presses any button of his game controller, how to play a military video game. Getting blamed for shooting Duke's game character, Roadblock defends, "You're shooting yourself."
Another comedic scene can be seen when Duke shouts, "Drive it like you stole it!" Standing next to him, Roadblock says, "As your good friend, you need a new catchphrase."
In addition to the funny moments, scenes of destroyed London and the Joes' battle are highlighted in the video. The video hints that the movie promises a good blend of charismatic action and witty comedy.
A follow-up to 2009's "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra", "Retaliation" will find the Joes fighting their mortal enemy Cobra. They are forced to contend with threats from within the government that jeopardize their very existence.
"Retaliation" also stars Bruce Willis, D.J. Cotrona, Ray Park, Adrianne Palicki, Jonathan Pryce, RZA, and Ray Stevenson. Directed by Jon M. Chu with Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick writing the script, the film is scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on March 28.
- Ivanka Trump Gets Booed by Audience During Berlin Summit, but She's 'Used to It'
- Watch Adam Levine's Heartfelt Tribute to Christina Grimmie on 'The Voice'
- Nick Gordon Has New Girlfriend, a Year After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death
- Braless Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer One-Piece Swimsuit
- Shania Twain Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- 'Avengers 4' Title Won't Be 'Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet', Says James Gunn
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are 'Okay' Without Having Their Own Kids on Their Relationship
- 'Shadowhunters' Reveals First Look at Sebastian in Season 2B Promo