'Dexter' Season 8 First Promo: Sea of Blood
The first teaser for "Dexter" season 8 has made its way out via TVLine. Sharing no footage from the new installment, it pays tribute to the Dark Passenger's victims which culminates in a shot of ocean of blood. The promo video also has a tagline which reads, "They're done. He's not."
The eighth season, which is believed to be the last for the crime series, will feature Bethany Joy Lenz as Dexter's new neighbor Cassie, Charlotte Rampling as Evelyn Vogel, a neuro-psy chiatrist specializing in child psychopaths, and Sean Patrick Flanery as Jacob Elroy, "the ex-cop owner of a private investigation company in Miami." Nick Gomez is also cast as hitman Javier Guzman, and Rhys Coiro stars as a "tough bail jumper" who Debra is tracking.
Aimee Garcia, who plays Angel Batista's younger sister Jamie Batista, is promoted to series regular. Executive producer Scott Buck has also said that he wanted Yvonne Strahovski, who guest starred as Dexter's murderer ex-girlfriend Hannah McKay in season 7, to return in the upcoming season.
"Dexter" will return with the new season on Sunday, June 30 on Showtime. Lead actor Michael C. Hall is directing the second episode.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group