98 Degrees Debuts Comeback Single 'Microphone'
After ten long years of waiting, 98 Degrees fans finally get to hear a new song from their beloved boyband. The new single is entitled "Microphone" and the quartet has dropped a very simple but cute and cleverly-thought of clip to go along with it as they released their new work on March 22.
"Hey did you hear our new single #Microphone on @Z100NewYork this morning? Make those requests NOW to hear more!" a tweet from their account goes. Earlier in the day, the guys teased with the message, "Something new and amazing for your listening pleasure is happening tomorrow morning. Follow us right here to find out!"
The three-minute-plus up-tempo track has a very modern upbeat sound, almost like a dance tune. Perhaps for a comeback song, the group wants to showcase something fun and exciting. The hip new single is sure to be a fitting first single off their forthcoming new album "2.0" set to be released in May.
Apart from the new album, brothers Nick Lachey and Drew Lachey, Jeff Timmons and Justin Jeffrey are also preparing for their 28-city "Package Tour" with New Kids On The Block and Boyz II Men. The three boybands are set to kick off their tour at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut on May 31, the first tour in 12 long years for 98 Degrees.
98 Degrees' "Microphone":
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective