Lil Wayne Premieres 'Rich as F*ck' Video, Announces Tour With T.I. and Future
As promised, following the teaser he released one day before, Young Money mogul Lil Wayne premieres his new music video for "Rich as F*ck", his collaboration track with 2 Chainz. The profanity-laden full video comes out just four days before the scheduled March 26 release of the 30-year-old rap superstar's new album "I Am Not a Human Being II".
In the almost four-minute Parris-directed clip, Weezy shows more of the desert location shoot he gave fans a sneak peak of a day ago. Then, he is seen jamming together with Deuce on the glowing cube where 2 Chainz was first shown dishing out the hook, sitting on a throne, rapping about being outrageously wealthy, something that the two hip-hop superstars are all too familiar of.
Clearly from the new video, viewers won't get any inkling that the YMCMB boss would have any serious medical condition, something that the popular rapper addressed in a one-minute plus clip he also released for his concerned fans. After his Cedar Sinai Hospital confinement earlier this week, Tunechi assured fans he's "more than good" and thanked them for their prayers over his health.
To show them even more how fit he is, the MC also announced in the same clip that he would go on a U.S. tour dubbed "America's Most Wanted", with rappers T.I. and Future, whom Weezy referred to as "some of my closest friends in the game." The tour will kick off in July, with exact tour dates yet to be disclosed.
More Lil Wayne News
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover