Miley Cyrus' Song With Snoop Dogg Coming 'Very Soon'
Pop star Miley Cyrus has recorded a song with rap superstar Snoop Dogg and it's coming out "very, very soon." This was revealed by the 20-year-old singer during an interview with TV/radio show host Ryan Seacrest over his 102.7 KIIS FM radio program which was broadcasting outside its studio from the Children's Hospital of Orange County.
"I did a song with Snoop, and it's coming out very, very soon," the Disney-bred star told Ryan. "I can finally say I'm going to have a song with Snoop Dogg coming very soon. It's recorded, done. I'm so excited!"
Although the pop princess and the gangster rapper-turned-reggae artist did not record their collaboration track together, she excitedly told the "American Idol" host she's going to have the chance to hang out with Snoop over the weekend. "He was in Europe when he was recording, but he's here this weekend, so I'm pretty excited. I'm think I'm going to take a bunch of my friends and go hang out."
Miley also disclosed how spontaneous the new single came to be, saying she was "in the studio at the right time and these projects just magically kind of happened" and how she wanted her follow-up to "Can't Be Tamed" to be "something different and a bunch of passion projects." While on Ryan's show, the young superstar also talked about her close-cropped hairdo and her recent twerking video, everything but rumors of relationship trouble with fiance Liam Hemsworth.
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding