'Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters' Reveals First Images
Five first images from "Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters" have landed online. The photos give a first look at Logan Lerman (Percy Jackson), Alexandra Daddario (Annabeth Chase), and Brandon T. Jackson (Grover), along with new cast members Leven Rambin (Clarisse LaRue), Douglas Smith (Tyson the Cyclops), and Stanley Tucci (Dionysus) in the "Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief" sequel.
"It's fun to go back to your old shoes once again and play around,'' Logan said about returning to the second film. "And it's always fun to have a sword in your hand, especially when you're doing scenes which involve fighting monsters. I'm still a kid. I love doing that stuff."
"I'm a little more comfortable with the sword," added Logan. "We need it since there are bigger monsters. If you're going to make a sequel you gotta scale it up a little bit."
The sequel finds Percy Jackson, the son of Poseidon, continuing his epic journey to fulfill his destiny, as he teams with his demigod friends to retrieve the Golden Fleece, which has the power to save their home and training ground, Camp Half-Blood.
Directed by Thor Freudenthal with a script by Scott Alexander and Larry Karaszewski, "Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters" also stars Mary Birdsong, Yvette Nicole Brown, Missi Pyle, Nathan Fillion, Anthony Head, Paloma Kwiatkowski, Robert Maillet and Zoe Aggeliki. The film is set to hit U.S. theaters on August 16.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal