'Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters' Reveals First Images
Five first images from "Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters" have landed online. The photos give a first look at Logan Lerman (Percy Jackson), Alexandra Daddario (Annabeth Chase), and Brandon T. Jackson (Grover), along with new cast members Leven Rambin (Clarisse LaRue), Douglas Smith (Tyson the Cyclops), and Stanley Tucci (Dionysus) in the "Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief" sequel.
"It's fun to go back to your old shoes once again and play around,'' Logan said about returning to the second film. "And it's always fun to have a sword in your hand, especially when you're doing scenes which involve fighting monsters. I'm still a kid. I love doing that stuff."
"I'm a little more comfortable with the sword," added Logan. "We need it since there are bigger monsters. If you're going to make a sequel you gotta scale it up a little bit."
The sequel finds Percy Jackson, the son of Poseidon, continuing his epic journey to fulfill his destiny, as he teams with his demigod friends to retrieve the Golden Fleece, which has the power to save their home and training ground, Camp Half-Blood.
Directed by Thor Freudenthal with a script by Scott Alexander and Larry Karaszewski, "Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters" also stars Mary Birdsong, Yvette Nicole Brown, Missi Pyle, Nathan Fillion, Anthony Head, Paloma Kwiatkowski, Robert Maillet and Zoe Aggeliki. The film is set to hit U.S. theaters on August 16.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3