First Trailer of AMC's 'Low Winter Sun': Mark Strong Questions His Morality
AMC has shared footage of its new series "Low Winter Sun" by debuting the first trailer. It shows Lennie James' Joe giving Mark Strong's Frank Agnew a pep talk about 'black and white' before they choke another man to death and make it as if it was an accident.
Having dealt with a crime that makes him further doubt his morality, Frank faces a new problem when internal affairs begin an investigation in his division. This causes a friction between him and his partner-in-crime Joe.
"Low Winter Sun" is based on a 2006 British miniseries. It is described as a story of murder, deception, revenge and corruption that starts with the murder of a cop by fellow Detroit detective Frank Agnew. Seemingly the perfect crime, in reality the murder activates forces that will forever alter that detective's life and pull him into the heart of the city's underworld.
Chris Mundy ("Criminal Minds", "Cold Case") serves as showrunner and executive produces the drama series along with Jeremy Gold and Greg Brenman. Ernest Dickerson directs the pilot. AMC has not set a premiere date for the ten-episode show.
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher