First Trailer of AMC's 'Low Winter Sun': Mark Strong Questions His Morality
AMC has shared footage of its new series "Low Winter Sun" by debuting the first trailer. It shows Lennie James' Joe giving Mark Strong's Frank Agnew a pep talk about 'black and white' before they choke another man to death and make it as if it was an accident.
Having dealt with a crime that makes him further doubt his morality, Frank faces a new problem when internal affairs begin an investigation in his division. This causes a friction between him and his partner-in-crime Joe.
"Low Winter Sun" is based on a 2006 British miniseries. It is described as a story of murder, deception, revenge and corruption that starts with the murder of a cop by fellow Detroit detective Frank Agnew. Seemingly the perfect crime, in reality the murder activates forces that will forever alter that detective's life and pull him into the heart of the city's underworld.
Chris Mundy ("Criminal Minds", "Cold Case") serves as showrunner and executive produces the drama series along with Jeremy Gold and Greg Brenman. Ernest Dickerson directs the pilot. AMC has not set a premiere date for the ten-episode show.
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris