First Trailer of AMC's 'Low Winter Sun': Mark Strong Questions His Morality
AMC has shared footage of its new series "Low Winter Sun" by debuting the first trailer. It shows Lennie James' Joe giving Mark Strong's Frank Agnew a pep talk about 'black and white' before they choke another man to death and make it as if it was an accident.
Having dealt with a crime that makes him further doubt his morality, Frank faces a new problem when internal affairs begin an investigation in his division. This causes a friction between him and his partner-in-crime Joe.
"Low Winter Sun" is based on a 2006 British miniseries. It is described as a story of murder, deception, revenge and corruption that starts with the murder of a cop by fellow Detroit detective Frank Agnew. Seemingly the perfect crime, in reality the murder activates forces that will forever alter that detective's life and pull him into the heart of the city's underworld.
Chris Mundy ("Criminal Minds", "Cold Case") serves as showrunner and executive produces the drama series along with Jeremy Gold and Greg Brenman. Ernest Dickerson directs the pilot. AMC has not set a premiere date for the ten-episode show.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video