Beyonce Knowles Enjoys Sunshine in 'H and M' Summer Campaign
H&M unveiled a picture of their 2013 Summer Campaign which features Beyonce Knowles. The picture which was taken in Nassau, Bahamas, shows the "Halo" singer posing sexily while lounging on the beach. She wears silk top, hot pants, high-heeled shoes and bangles from the company's latest collection. The pop star worked with photographers Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin for the photoshoot.
The H&M ads will appear on TV, printed media and billboards. Especially for print ads and billboards, H&M will introduce "Beyonce as Mrs. Carter in H&M" which refers to Beyonce's upcoming world tour. Her latest song "Standing on the Sun" will be revealed for the first time in the commercials.
"I really loved the concept we collaborated on to explore the different emotions of women represented by the four elements - fire, water, earth and wind. It was a beautiful shoot on a tropical island. It felt more like making a video than a commercial," Beyonce commented on the photoshoot. She added, "I've always liked H&M's focus on fun and affordable fashion." Beyonce is not only featured in the ads, but she also contributes to H&M products' design.
H&M Creative Director Donald Schneider explained the theme of the 2013 Summer Campaign, saying, "H&M's summer campaign starring Beyonce is an epic fantasy, with glamour, drama and also a sense of paradise." H&M believes that having Beyonce as their brand endorser is perfect for the strong, vulnerable, sensual, maternal, fun, and flirtatious image of the clothing line.
"It was amazing to watch her on the shoot make it all look effortless - a quality that makes her such an icon for women around the world. The campaign is the essence of Beyonce, and also the essence of H&M this summer," Schneider said. H&M's 2013 Summer collection will be available in stores starting from May.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?